NEED HELP TRINITY F@#$ ME AGAIN

sikvdub

Can anyone help me out on this! I have older 2005 stage iv trinity pipes with maybe 10-15 hours on them bought and installed by them. The split down the seem and talked me into buying a new set. Called pissed because the new set did not fit my application without serious modification come to find out months after dealing with this bs they have a lifetime warranty for craftsman ship so split down seem... I'd say that has something to do wiith the seem coming apart. So i say well then I should have never had to buy the first set months later they have both sets now and I have nothing no refund no fixed pipe etc. Here is the reason apparantly in 2004-2005 the3y were selling overseas fakes a before they caught it they sold many sets I gave all original paperwork to them But because the actual one for the install dyno and jetting says ro and not invoice they say I cant prove they were perchased even though I gave them the dyno from the same ro and an invoice from 10 days later stating having clearance issues with pipes re install check clearances and jetting invoice also states covered under warranty.

Does anyone have an actual invoice for a purchase of Stage iv pipes i have the new invoice but obviously thats not helping me.. So no pipes no refund pretty pissed right now its been months

Can anyone help me out on this! I have older 2005 stage iv trinity pipes with maybe 10-15 hours on them bought and installed by them. The split down the seem and talked me into buying a new set. Called pissed because the new set did not fit my application without serious modification come to find out months after dealing with this bs they have a lifetime warranty for craftsman ship so split down seem... I'd say that has something to do wiith the seem coming apart. So i say well then I should have never had to buy the first set months later they have both sets now and I have nothing no refund no fixed pipe etc. Here is the reason apparantly in 2004-2005 the3y were selling overseas fakes a before they caught it they sold many sets I gave all original paperwork to them But because the actual one for the install dyno and jetting says ro and not invoice they say I cant prove they were perchased even though I gave them the dyno from the same ro and an invoice from 10 days later stating having clearance issues with pipes re install check clearances and jetting invoice also states covered under warranty.

Does anyone have an actual invoice for a purchase of Stage iv pipes i have the new invoice but obviously thats not helping me.. So no pipes no refund pretty pissed right now its been months

Yes, I can help. Call Trinity and ask for Harry. Tell Harry "John Case" Said to call you and disscuss this issue with you personally as he said you wanted to hear about any problems people were having. Tell him your story.

When your done venting....face the fact that you can't get "Un-Raped" and you need to just move on. (Feel free to join the support group of former victims in the "Produt Reviews" section in the post titled "Trinity Blows".)

Then realise that the only thing with worse performance than the Trinity pipes...is the Trinity motor you may own. In any case, Toomey, FMF,CPI, Shearer would be the choice you should have made. It's OK, I went the same route too, so I'm speaking from experience. You don't want the pipes back...you just want to try to get a refund. Good luck with that! banghead

Then be sure to update us all.

Your first mistake was going with trinity. If they won't refund you or send you a good set of pipes, get in touch with a lawyer and they can get things taken care of. Trinities name is already run into the ground everywhere but the stupid magazines they advertise in.

The funny thing is two of you hit it on the head John may I ask how you know Harry? I have used trinity a lot in the past but haven't need anything in the last 4 years since my daughter was born. Things sure have changed!

I know Harry because he's screwed me on 2 motors. A 400 powervalve cheetah that was making @60-65HP and blowing O-rings that I was so frustrated with that I sent it back after 3 seasons of trying to figure out what "I" was doing wrong. Then he sent me a 472 powervalved cheetah that he personaly built. That motor still was going thru O-rings like McDonalds goes thru french fries. Dyno showed it was junk and the domes were garbage. Had it full ported, got new domes, (Thank you TITAN RACING) and then it ran.....81HP with CPI BB In-FRames...95HP with Shearer SB In-Frames. (NOTE: Trinity claimed the motor dyno'd at 92HP.) 95 was the highest I could get with a full port job. As delivered from Trinity, this motor needed a 14-45 gear to come out of the hole with 11 paddle extremes!!! WTF?

So, I know Harry, because I'm the thorn in his side that won't go away. If you call him and drop my name, I'll feel warm all over because he said he doesn't have these problems and if I ever heard of anyone with an issue, he'd love for me to let him know. DID YOU LET HIM KNOW? I'm sure hoping so! Tell us what he offered to do for you.....

I know Harry because he's screwed me on 2 motors. A 400 powervalve cheetah that was making @60-65HP and blowing O-rings that I was so frustrated with that I sent it back after 3 seasons of trying to figure out what "I" was doing wrong. Then he sent me a 472 powervalved cheetah that he personaly built. That motor still was going thru O-rings like McDonalds goes thru french fries. Dyno showed it was junk and the domes were garbage. Had it full ported, got new domes, (Thank you TITAN RACING) and then it ran.....81HP with CPI BB In-FRames...95HP with Shearer SB In-Frames. (NOTE: Trinity claimed the motor dyno'd at 92HP.) 95 was the highest I could get with a full port job. As delivered from Trinity, this motor needed a 14-45 gear to come out of the hole with 11 paddle extremes!!! WTF?

So, I know Harry, because I'm the thorn in his side that won't go away. If you call him and drop my name, I'll feel warm all over because he said he doesn't have these problems and if I ever heard of anyone with an issue, he'd love for me to let him know. DID YOU LET HIM KNOW? I'm sure hoping so! Tell us what he offered to do for you.....

The reason I ask is because I have been dealing with him for over two months. My 421 PV has very low hours too and blew up. That was the main reason i he got involved. At this point i don't give a shit about the first purchase but the second purchase was recent on the second set of pipes and the don't even fit. So just those 3 things I'm 6500 in the hole. And only asking for a measly refund on the set i just purchased because they don't fit and I never should have purchased them because of their lifetime warranty. Do you ever get anything resolved?

Wow thats funny cause i have a set of stage 4s in the garage right now that have about a 4 inch split in the seam on the left pipe. They were given to me by a buddy. He went round and round with them for months and they finally shipped the new ones out after lots of bitching. They never bothered to send out a call tag to ship the old ones back. My buddy called them after a few more months and said send a call tag or im tossing them in the trash cause he sure as shit wasnt going to pay to ship back pipes that trinity fucked up.

Get a competent welder to weld the pipe seams with stainless rod.

I had my Shearer OOF drag pipes split the seam 3 times on the top pipe and once on the bottom pipe.

My bro in law and father have owned a weld shop for over 40 years...they welded the complete seam nose to tail with stainless and haven't had an issue since.

I have a set of Sniper Out of frame pipes now and I can tell you the quality, fit and attention to detail is nicer than any set of shearer or CPI pipes I've ever seen.

Gary makes a very, very nice pipe.

Get a competent welder to weld the pipe seams with stainless rod.

I had my Shearer OOF drag pipes split the seam 3 times on the top pipe and once on the bottom pipe.

My bro in law and father have owned a weld shop for over 40 years...they welded the complete seam nose to tail with stainless and haven't had an issue since.

I have a set of Sniper Out of frame pipes now and I can tell you the quality, fit and attention to detail is nicer than any set of shearer or CPI pipes I've ever seen.

Gary makes a very, very nice pipe.

ya know i have never heard anything good about TRINITY from all the people ive come across that have used them.

sorry dont have any help for you

Edited by chillls

Ya thats kind of what i'm thinking at this point. The problem is I don]t even have those they do For about 2 months now. Rubberneck it actually is the left side too. How long ago did your friend do this.

Oh shit, im not sure, ive had them hanging in the shop for 2 years, id say probably 5 years ago or so. The one and only reason he got them is that they clear YPVS heads well and he has an RZ top in his banshee. I guess my point is their customer serviice has sucked for a long time. Dajo, my plan was to weld them up. I have a tig welder, just never found a use for the stage 4 pipes so they hang there. I would love to see a set of the snipers. I have inframe shearers and they fit like dog shit. I now have CPIs on my dune bike and they fit better but could use improvements for sure. I got them from cascade, and the chrome is fucking killer just like chrome should be. I hope the sniper guys find a chromer of that quality because it will showcase their product even better.