question about hjr

gstaten24

so i am gonna send my cylinders in to herr juggs racing for a 4 mill kit he offers that comes with porting. my question is, i have a cool head and i was wondering if you have to shave the head like you would (at least i think you do) on a stock head so it will work with a 4 mill setup?

You won't be disappointed with kevin's work! Great guy to deal with. I'd just talk to him about cutting you some domes to match your port job. He can custom-cut you some domes to match your setup.

You will love that new 4mil.

- Jared

yea i havnt heard one bad thing bout him so thats why i chose him! nothing against any other site sponsors though. ok ill have him cut me some domes, ive never changed them outta my head before is it very hard or should i have him do it?

yea i havnt heard one bad thing bout him so thats why i chose him! nothing against any other site sponsors though. ok ill have him cut me some domes, ive never changed them outta my head before is it very hard or should i have him do it?

If you're sending him the entire engine and your head anyway, go ahead and have him do it.

- Jared

well im just sending him my cylinders im doing everythhing else myself, you think i should just have him do it anyway? they looked pressed in and if thats true i dont have the equipment for that, what do you think?

well im just sending him my cylinders im doing everythhing else myself, you think i should just have him do it anyway? they looked pressed in and if thats true i dont have the equipment for that, what do you think?

They will all but fall out when you pull the cover off.. You will have no problems. Its just o-ring sealed.

They will all but fall out when you pull the cover off.. You will have no problems. Its just o-ring sealed.

o ok my orings where in there pretty good so i guess it made it look like it was pressed in thanks for the info!!

i have one more question guys, with this 4 mill setup will i have to run race gas? all we have here is 91 octane in the premium gas. what are the biggest dome sizes i can use and still use pump gas?

I am running 91 octane on a 4 mill dune/play port from FAST racing with a NOSS head and 21 cc domes. No problems here.

It will vary from bike to bike, setup to setup, and also with altitude and how much timing advance each individual wants to run on their setup.

Talk with Kevin and he will get you set up with the domes you need for what type of fuel you want to run and what performance level you want.