How fast do 421 cubs with pipes go

:confused::confused::confused:

Just wondering if they are a huge difference for top speed or they just are for alot better accelaration

421s cubs with right gearing top out at 175mph that wil 18-55 gearing! we do 3mile races here! i always get out ran by them danm blasters though! Any advice how to beat a beefed up blaster?

421s cubs with right gearing top out at 175mph that wil 18-55 gearing! we do 3mile races here! i always get out ran by them danm blasters though! Any advice how to beat a beefed up blaster?

your messing me right? my wheels would vibrate off at 80mph...an 18 tooth front wont fit, or wasnt sure they even made one..and a combo at 10,000rpm and 18-55 gearing tops out at 85ish mph.

im not good with sarcasm lol

Edited by oneill_1952

maybe a boost bottle will pick it up 5-10 mph and kick a blasters ass! what u guys think? :shootself:

That boost bottle is not going to be enuff.

I say switch from gas to alcohal and run nitros.