2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So as of right now it looks like Ill be driving out from CA, and bringing John from JL Engineering, Eric (Diskoe), and maybe Austin (flyhighprerunner). I'll be bringing the buggy (hopefully have a new one by then), and will be bringing all of my tools and parts to do whatever shock work needs to be done out there. I'll be making some good deals on parts and labor while I'm out there. I'll have some t-shirts, stickers, and some other cool shit to be giving away.

Nothing better than tuning your shocks AT the dunes. Should be a killer time!

I"m stoked for this year. Going to be another epic dune trip where the MO boys own the MI girls in front of everyone. I miss Dammit Bobs face hair.

LOL, cant wait... I have to remember to bring more REAL beer this time... Failed on that one last year.

LOL, cant wait... I have to remember to bring more REAL beer this time... Failed on that one last year.

And the girlies drinking 6.0 beer strike again. You guys will never learn that really only affects 1 out of every 6 beers or so :rotflmao:

:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...