Any Grille just $60 shipped in the USA!

87sheerips

Running this special through the end of February. Pick ANY grille from my website (for Stock, Fullbore, Maier, Laker) plastics and it is $60 shipped to your door! All grilles are Mirror stainless steel, unless you want black PC it will be the same price.

Paypal: jdubswmu@yahoo.com **Please include item description and shipping address when sending payment***

One-off custom orders are always accepted, but email me at jdubswmu@yahoo.com for a quote. Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions :cheers:

-JD

JDS CUSTOMS

This is a steal guys. If you haven't seen these grilles in person, the quality and finish of them is second to none. I have had mine for several years now and not had to do anything to it. It still looks brand new. They are durable too because my bike rolls several times a year and my JDS grille is holding up well!

This is a steal guys. If you haven't seen these grilles in person, the quality and finish of them is second to none. I have had mine for several years now and not had to do anything to it. It still looks brand new. They are durable too because my bike rolls several times a year and my JDS grille is holding up well!

Thanks Loco, and yes this is a really good deal... Just want to hook you guys up for supporting me over the years. Now is the time to jump on a mirror stainless grille for your shee as the price goes back up to $75 shipped after February... This will be the last grille you have to buy and never have to polish :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

the same only diff size. ill try and crop it down some to fit it on here

yes, it was different... The jager head took up the whole grille... never made more than 1 of each of those style for you guys. some of the coolest, most detailed grilles I have done :cheers: