ATV Insurance

wacko2000

I live in Jersey and have Rider. I have lability only on my 99 Banshee and my 09 Can Am Renengade 800x. I pay $138 for the year.

Could go by age also, you have insurance for 20+years correct??

Im only 25 so Im assuming thats one of the reasons my quotes are way up there.

Any little ticket gets factored in, So i was told.

Joe

I work in the insurance field (dont throw the book at me) - Progressive or Geico are the ones to start with. They usually have great rates and their claims department are some of the best. Rates vary by state, Cali and Texas are the highest. County you live in (big) factor in the equation, age, tickets, size of engine, mods, any custom/extras you want covered, etc all factor into rate. I personally would have comp and liability on the bike, plus collision. I am insurance poor though, so what do I know. :shrugani:

Re-quote all insurance every 6-12 months, most companies change rates every renewal - good or bad.

• 1 month later...

In Ontario, its blue book value on the bike, forget the upgrades. I pay less than $100 a year on mine, $300 deductible for replacement value of an 01.

What company is this with? Im in ontario and tried the local broker my truck is with and they told me they couldnt insure a banshee due to liability.

What company is this with? Im in ontario and tried the local broker my truck is with and they told me they couldnt insure a banshee due to liability.

me i am with wawanessa and i pay 140$, i'm in quebec but i think wawanessa is insured people in ontario too