Trends Banshee owners follow

nick_n_ii

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i happen to like those cheap ass lil chrome lights...

never ever heard of anyone thinking my 350 twin was a 700 thats a new one for me..!

the super smokers and the stock pipe guys with the butt plugs removed ( wow that sounds horrible) those are good also

umm. thinking that pro circuit pipes are the best thing that ever happened.. or thinking that your stuff is always better than everyone elses.. being a faggot internet racer, giving your "professional" advice when you are really a flaming dumbass

I hate that Sloryder guy too!

I hate that Sloryder guy too!

I think the only thing that really ever bothers me is the huge iron cross front bumpers... those things just look goofy.

...and I don't run a front bumper because I try not to run into stuff. lol! I also yank the front bumpers to try and help make space for smashing all my junk in my trailer.

Edited by BigRed350x

• 2 weeks later...

And then you get the crowd that will spend up to hundreds to thousands making their motor all fast, put nice chrome all over, powered coated stuff, and have all that power, and have stock shocks,,, or better yet paint the stock ones,,,, what morons!!!! have all that motor work on stock shocks.

shocks the be the FIRST thing you change espically ona banshee.,,, retards!!!

Edited by Angel ripper

owners who think 350twin = 700cc , congratulations on the math, but thats not how it works. (these people DO exist, trust me)

^^^ More than you would ever imagine.

Owners waiting for the "new" twin cylinder 4 stroke Banshee to come out because they read it in Dirt Wheels magazine.

people that still have a subscription to dirt wheels..

people that take pictures of themselves in various places reading dirt wheels

people that get pissed when a girl in a bikini is in dirtwheels ( oh what will my MALE kiddo think?)

people that run rippers on stock swingarms and wonder why it wheelies ( its not cause of the power)

people that do street bike conversions and then run sand devils or angled paddles

people with v paddles that dont like straights cause " they wont turn at all"

people that stand up in the whops going 2 miles an hour thinking they are flying..

people that let their KIDS drive across the drag strip at the dunes.

same people think its ok for their kids to drive those lil atv's in the pits doing circles ALL DAY LONG and the kid constantly blips the throttle. ALL DAY LONG ( then get pissed when i start throwing cans at them as they drive by?)

umm. thinking that pro circuit pipes are the best thing that ever happened.. or thinking that your stuff is always better than everyone elses.. being a faggot internet racer, giving your "professional" advice when you are really a flaming dumbass

i completely agree bro! i hate those people that think their home cookie cutter porting his better then having your cylinders ported by somebody that knows what their doin like hjr, f.a.s.t, redline, etc... or those people that make poll threads on whether a stock milled head is better then a cool head and get pissed off when 90% of the people vote the cool head is better. i totally feel ya on your post man! :headbang:

:shootself:

i completely agree bro! i hate those people that think their home cookie cutter porting his better then having your cylinders ported by somebody that knows what their doin like hjr, f.a.s.t, redline, etc... or those people that make poll threads on whether a stock milled head is better then a cool head and get pissed off when 90% of the people vote the cool head is better. i totally feel ya on your post man! :headbang:

:shootself:

I feel sorry for his post too!