Trends Banshee owners follow

nick_n_ii

<br /><br />

<br />

- the inability to admit front fenders stop a good amount of mud from getting all over you and your bike... "you get dirty with or without them" - no fuckin shit.. but the 2" of mud thats caked to the underside of my front fenders would have been caked to ME, had they not been there.. brainwashed douche bags!<br />

<br /><br /><br />

I will admit they stop more dirt/mud when they are uncut but I really don't care. They look absolutely stupid and I don't think I would ever own a banshee with uncut front fenders. That's just my opinion though.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see many like this.. stock bike.. set of pipes.. +4 swingarm... it looks cool though, right?

few more trends:

-these shitty fuckin no name 2 ply tires that some people brainwash themselves into beveling are as tough as a 6ply set because they cost $7 less per tire and they think its cool to use things other people havnt heard of.. the same way emo/goth fags think their music is cool because no one else likes/understands it. if it became popular , itd no longer be cool or good in their eyes.

-saying their bikes does 90+ mph

-blindly bashing 4 strokes when they have never even ridden a modern 4 stroke sport quad, thinking all 4 strokes run like 300cc 4x4 utilities

-flipping the front rims

-the opposite of the above: leaving front totally stock and buying an extended axle + flipping rear rims, effectively making your banshee handle 10 times worse than one of those 3 wheeled cars that had 1 wheel in front and 2 in back

vlcsnap-00008.jpg

-wasting all their money on chrome and billet to make their bike look pretty, then plastering fuckin stickers all over it.....fail

-constantly blipping the throttle when cruising at a slow speed through a parking lot, etc - people are staring because its annoying, not because its cool

- donuts/burnout videos

- the inability to admit front fenders stop a good amount of mud from getting all over you and your bike... "you get dirty with or without them" - no fuckin shit.. but the 2" of mud thats caked to the underside of my front fenders would have been caked to ME, had they not been there.. brainwashed douche bags!

lol that about sums it up

Just about everyone in our group runs Fullbores.. Me included. Mostly stock swingers, couple plus 2s.... A arms N shocks are pretty much a staple too. Basic duners I guess, 60-70 hp. The new thing is Lights! I just went with 4" HIDs & Battery conversion.. couple guys I ride with are going to LEDs soon. I was thinking about mounting a 6" LED Lightbar in the gap of my Duncan bumper

Just about everyone in our group runs Fullbores.. Me included. Mostly stock swingers, couple plus 2s.... A arms N shocks are pretty much a staple too. Basic duners I guess, 60-70 hp. The new thing is Lights! I just went with 4" HIDs & Battery conversion.. couple guys I ride with are going to LEDs soon. I was thinking about mounting a 6" LED Lightbar in the gap of my Duncan bumper

Those HID's are going to be killer! When you're ready to do the LED thing, Hit me up. My 6" bars are 24w, 1440 lumens, and are $122 shipped. Available in either a flood or euro beam. Next step up is the 8" bar, 36w, 2160 Lumens, same thing: euro or flood -- $167 shipped! :cheers:

Sounds good... I have a problem with my set up and have to take it apart and trouble shoot it... I think my rectifier/regulator might be toast or something. After I get it fixed I will grab one of those bars from ya. I don't think the 8" will fit in the space I am looking at. I want to go flood and angle it down to light up the backside of the razorbacks at the dunes so I can get a better look at what I am about to jump off of... LOL

Sounds good... I have a problem with my set up and have to take it apart and trouble shoot it... I think my rectifier/regulator might be toast or something. After I get it fixed I will grab one of those bars from ya. I don't think the 8" will fit in the space I am looking at. I want to go flood and angle it down to light up the backside of the razorbacks at the dunes so I can get a better look at what I am about to jump off of... LOL

I hear ya on that. You probably won't need to angle it down. The flood throws the light pretty well. They are 35 degree lenses on the floods, so they do a great job of distributing the light. I just installed a 22" bar on the front of my long travel car in a flood, and a 42" on the roof in Euro. I still run two HID's on the a-pillars so I can get the distance I need. I wish LED's alone would throw the light far enough, but they don't... :shrugani: Until the technology gets better, I'll keep my HID's... 100+MPH on Sand Highway in glamis gets kinda sketchy without being able to see what's coming up 200+ yards infront of you. :cheers:

I rock cut fronts, full rears, twin flags and a 6 over arm on my 4 mill.

Don't think a 421 needs a wheelie bar? I have one stand my fat ass wayyyyyy up on a hard launch at Sand Mountain UT. No amount of clutch feathering was bring it back down either, I had to back out or go over. This is on a 8 over arm.

I hear ya on that. You probably won't need to angle it down. The flood throws the light pretty well. They are 35 degree lenses on the floods, so they do a great job of distributing the light. I just installed a 22" bar on the front of my long travel car in a flood, and a 42" on the roof in Euro. I still run two HID's on the a-pillars so I can get the distance I need. I wish LED's alone would throw the light far enough, but they don't... :shrugani: Until the technology gets better, I'll keep my HID's... 100+MPH on Sand Highway in glamis gets kinda sketchy without being able to see what's coming up 200+ yards infront of you. :cheers:

Ya I will be keeping the 4" HIDs for sure! They are more than I would ever need... although I know exactly what it feels like to outrun your lights in a sandcar :blink:

I think it would be cool to be able to cruise around and have the option of a small LED light bar.. then switch to the main lights or run both. My 4 inchers are the Optilux ones that are made by Hella.. Got on clearance for $90 ea. They put out 5100 lumens each and have a really cool 35x60 degree beam. That combined with a 1440 lumen lightbar would have to be one of the brightest quad set ups I have ever seen?

I have seen a lot of smaller and bigger motors using wheelie bars. Most are strictly drag bikes.

Not sure what the big deal with it is, maybe the safety factor involved.

Cheap insurance at the track. If you have to lift because the front comes up, you lose....