STOLEN RAPTOR 660, 3 Snowmobiles & 35' Trailer South West Missouri

Firemann32

That sucks bro. The shitty thing is this asshole will probibly get away with this, unload the trailer and dump it somwhere. I've had a lot of shit stolen from me and never got any of it back.

I hope you do get it back and get to kick somones ass

That sucks bro. The shitty thing is this asshole will probibly get away with this, unload the trailer and dump it somwhere. I've had a lot of shit stolen from me and never got any of it back.

I hope you do get it back and get to kick somones ass

Yep me too, the crappy thing is I had that thing decked out nice to, just the way I wanted it!

I did have insurance but I'll be screwed on the after market parts!

Almost $4000 in after market parts!

Aftermarket Parts list

Rear ITP Sandstars on Douglas Blue Label Wheels

Front ITP Sandstars on Douglas Blue Label Wheels

Yoshimmura Slip on exhaust

Pro Armor Front Bumper

PRM Rear Grab Bar

Alba +2 A-Arms (DC) (LonestarRacing)

Streamline +2 Stainless Brake Lines

Billet Brake Line Clamps

Galfer Wave Rotors (Pair)

Hard Knock Hubs

UM Racing Pro Nerfs w/ heel guards & integrated pegs (DC)

G-Force Axle

G-Force Extended Rear Wheel Hubs

Moose Racing handle bars

ODI Lock On Grips

ProTech Billet Bar Clamp

DR. D Reverse Lever

Aftermarket lights

Reverse Block Off Plate

GYTR Belly Skid Plate

GYTR Swingarm Skid Plate

K&N Air Filter

Delron Case Saver

Additional Set of tires/wheels stolen with quad (Tires Just Mounted)

Set of Front ITP C Wheels (DC)

Set of Rear ITP C Wheels (DC)

Set of Brand New Front Bandit XC Tires

Set of Brand New Rear Bandit XC Tires

That was my exact thought about his comment!

Last year around October 09 I had my very first banshee for 3 months & it got stolen....so I feel your pain man......I never got mines back....I know the guys that stole it tho. They brought a new chassis off ebay & switched all my parts over to the new chassis.......& it is NOT SHIT FUNNY about somebody SHIT getting stolen until the BITCH that is laughing get there shit stolen.

Stone county MO, that’s down by Table Rock close to the Branson area. I have a lake house in stone county. I would be checking Branson and Kimberling city ads to see if it pops up.

Good luck bud, I worry mine will get stolen. Almost thought about putting an anchor bolt in the concrete of my garage and locking it up.

Stone county MO, that’s down by Table Rock close to the Branson area. I have a lake house in stone county. I would be checking Branson and Kimberling city ads to see if it pops up.

Good luck bud, I worry mine will get stolen. Almost thought about putting an anchor bolt in the concrete of my garage and locking it up.

With a kryptonite chain. 16mm hexagonal links. They better have powertools if they want to cut it.

With a kryptonite chain. 16mm hexagonal links. They better have powertools if they want to cut it.

Thats what I have around mine right now. It is looped around as much shit as I can in the garage. So if they wanted it, they would have to take everything with it.

dam, thats pretty bold to steal a 35ft trailer !

you figure whoever did it, had a pretty decent truck.. and they better have somewhere to hid it, that thing will stick out like a sore thumb!

too bad google earth isnt real time, might be able to spot it in someones property hidden behind a barn or something, hope you guys get your stuf back :(

I read your post when you first added it, and have been keeping an eye out here in Ontario and in northern New York on Craigslist aetc.....

I once had my boat stolen from my property in northern Ontario, the trailer was locked to my concrete well, and the trailer had no rims and tires on it, they brought their own just to take it. Just goes to show the types of people we're dealing with here. Just so you know, the boat and trailer were found 3 weeks later 1500 kms away, no motor, but home nonetheless. The cops said that the motor would probably ended up on a lake in northern Quebec.