coolant leeking

rdzbangshee

i can rebuild my engine a million tomes and i fill it with coolant and it still leaks my builder said it was wobbley buy hand it sounds like iom up the creak abd have to go to stock but they dont do that work and im acrewd ,it looks like i dont he=ave any options unless i buy 10 new machines for my next 10 joyrides im stumped

i can rebuild my engine a million tomes and i fill it with coolant and it still leaks my builder said it was wobbley buy hand it sounds like iom up the creak abd have to go to stock but they dont do that work and im acrewd ,it looks like i dont he=ave any options unless i buy 10 new machines for my next 10 joyrides im stumped

whats up with all your post about burning pistons up and all this jw if your trying to say stuff why would u buy 10 new machines for 10 joyrides

800phelps has a head for you at a real good deal....buy it, buy a gasket, put it on in the right sequence, JET IT RIGHT, retorque the head and have fun for a couple years like that.... :shootself:

oh, and get rid of that head you broke....it will never work! period.....it's a paper weight, or something to hang in your garage/room, whatever, but it is no longer a viable engine part.

This is just what you need. CLICK