My sand tire wont hold air someone help

bangheadbangheadbanghead Can any one help me check te bead on a sand tire it has a leak i put ten psi and in 15 min its down to 5 psi

i only run 4-6psi in my paddles anyway.

deflate the tyre and try to clean out the bead the best you can and check the valve for leaks.

pump the tyre up and stick it in a bath, so you can see where its leaking from.

i have only done this to my truck tire but it works, ratchet strap the tire ( with the tire direction) tighten ratchet not too much, should only need a little squeeze, fill the tire with air the strap forces the air to go to the bead, let us know and good luck

Just had to do that last night to re-seat 2 snow-blower tires because they popped off the beads. Sometimes you have to squeeze kinda decent on the tire.....basically you need to squeeze it so that the tire squishes the bead outward enough to get a seal between the tire and wheel...then start to inflate the tire slowly.

banghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif Can any one help me check te bead on a sand tire it has a leak i put ten psi and in 15 min its down to 5 psi

If it's the bead,you need to break the tire down off the rim,clean the rim very well (maybe use some steel wool). Be sure the rim is not bent. Make sure the tire is good,also clean very well. Remount. I have had tires that will continue to leak at the bead and just replaced the whole friggin set.