28mm keihins

gizmoman

• 4 weeks later...

yes thats the cool thing about them i also use couplers for the stock air box. all you need is a cable ( unless you have torrs removed) and the couplers they are a easy nice upgrade from stock. i have a set i'm thinking of seling they are chrome slide, LRD preped bored to 30mm pwks. some of them are NOT chrome slides and they can wear quickly.

yes thats the cool thing about them i also use couplers for the stock air box. all you need is a cable ( unless you have torrs removed) and the couplers they are a easy nice upgrade from stock. i have a set i'm thinking of seling they are chrome slide, LRD preped bored to 30mm pwks. some of them are NOT chrome slides and they can wear quickly.

X2 on the slides wearing quickly.... mine were when i got them (fleabay). SO easy to tune though. great carbs! thats about what i paid for mine BTW. BUY THEM!

check out the little cresent worn grooves to the right of the needle at the bottom

pwkslides2-1.jpg

its something that if you dont know can get ya. the ones i get in that have non plated slides i sell for cheap. ( 100 bucks) the ones with the chrome slides are worth the extra cash. but i know sometimes its easier to buy the carbs then buy the slides later. kinda space out your cost.... they can also come with copper colord or stainless needles.. the silver needles will wear much less.

the ones i have i'd sell for 250. i replaced them with 32mm alky lectrons...

its something that if you dont know can get ya. the ones i get in that have non plated slides i sell for cheap. ( 100 bucks) the ones with the chrome slides are worth the extra cash. but i know sometimes its easier to buy the carbs then buy the slides later. kinda space out your cost.... they can also come with copper colord or stainless needles.. the silver needles will wear much less.

the ones i have i'd sell for 250. i replaced them with 32mm alky lectrons...

Camatv,, your avatar weirds me out man.. lol

Edited by LONGROD