Glamis Thanksgiving Weekend 26,27,28th

jasons

I am leaving early Friday morning along with Jay and Anthony trying to get in around Pad 3 on Gecko Rd. here is what we will be in. Also look for the BHQ Banner by our camp. additional info pm and i'll send you my number.

Jays RV

DSCN0056.jpg

our bikes

DSCN0048.jpg

BHQ banner that will be posted in front of the camp facing the dunes

IMAG0338.jpg

My Truck

IMAG0320.jpg

I'll be there with my new banshee. It is white with a black radiator cover. It has a desert aluminum tank and Dean Sundahl bumper on it and a square headlight. Its also got a purple and yellow desert seat. Its pretty obvious to spot. Most of the weekend youll see me with craptors and buggies and occasionaly a ktm dirtbike.

I'll be headin out wed. night to try and find a good spot for about 10 trailers. I'll be the lone black banshee with a group of 88 250R's at the hill. I plan on puttin a beat down on them so feel free to join!headbang.gif

I'll be there with my new banshee. It is white with a black radiator cover. It has a desert aluminum tank and Dean Sundahl bumper on it and a square headlight. Its also got a purple and yellow desert seat. Its pretty obvious to spot. Most of the weekend youll see me with craptors and buggies and occasionaly a ktm dirtbike.

you guys going to buttercup?