COD Black Ops

1bad450r

Is anyone else super pissed and disappointed in this f'ing game? banghead

can't really expect a whole lot out of treyarch and their cod games. expecially if you like the modern setting and weaponry of the infinity wards modern warfare cod's. with that said and even though i hate old vietnam, world war whatever games i have to say i think black ops is way better then world at war and treyarch didn't do too bad this time around. the whole points system is awesome. if modern warfare had the points/reward system and game modes of black ops along with a zombie mode that would be the ultimate cod IMO. but to tell you the truth im kinda burnt out on fps games altogether. personally i cant fucking wait untill gran turismo 5 finally comes out! :headbang:

My mom actually has breast cancer. Not that you probably care, or should care. But think before you say shit like that, you never know what the person your talking to is dealing with.

Well i used to masterbate more than normal but then i got ball cancer and had to get my dick cut off. Maybe you should also think before you talk shit for no reason :cheers:

My mom actually has breast cancer. Not that you probably care, or should care. But think before you say shit like that, you never know what the person your talking to is dealing with.

Just re-read my post and realized that it may have come off as me being a dick. Wasnt my intent just trying to lighten up the mood.

Sorry to hear about your mom. I can not imagine what she is going through. My thoughts go out to her.

But what do you really expect people to say? You are the kid who is posting in a thread you have no interest in, and doing nothing but talking shit. Seems like you were just trolling around and started hating. If you do not like the subject, why even bother posting?

If you were kidding around, my bad. You did not show any signs of it.

Never said I didn't play video games, just said people who play are nerds and masturbate more than normal. Being that Im going for my MBA right now, and study on average 6 hours a day. I consider myself a nerd, do I masturbate more than normal? Nah, I'd consider it normal. But to me being a troll, I've been a member on this site far to long with too few of posts to be a troll IMO. Hell most people on here with over 1k posts have only been here a year, granted alot of them are great people to get advice from, but a lot also just want a high post count. Do I? No, don't have time for it.

I always love your posts zilla, or should I say ZillaFreak, I know you get mad when people don't capitalize your username. So your telling me after all your family is going through you simply don't care if people make dumb remarks about it? Hmm. Maybe some people just don't have as much respect for their families than others. Not saying you don't, but your comment sure made it seem like that.

Relax bro, we're just talking shit. You started it so I fired back. I'm really sorry to hear about you're mom but don't bring the cancer thing up and try to make me feel/look like a fuck tard for something I knew nothing about. That being said, can't we all just get along? :D:cheers:

I have like the campaing so far.

I am playing combat training in multiplayer on veteran. Its actually harder than playing agains real people online, so it is making me a better player.

Have you guys played the wager matches? I will say those are pretty fun, especially when drinking with the buddies lol. :cheers: