Why buy shearers?

mia-shee

E-mail sent...

Hi, I am wanting some more information about your pipes. I currently have FMF pipes on my Banshee and wonder if these will outperform them. The bike runs alright as it is but do you think these pipes would give me more power? My buddy think they might. He has a 400EX that he thinks can outrun my Banshee. We haven't raced yet but I am determined to beat him. Do you think I can beat him with the FMF pipes? Do you think I would beat him worse with your pipes? Money is no object. I just want the best performance for my money. I am just over in Clearwater and could drive over to look at the pipes. Is there a good time to come? Also, would you take $550 for them? It will take me another month to save up enough allowance money for them. My mom told me that if I take out the trash and help with the dog more I can make more money. Can you believe that she actually pays me to do that stuff? Seems kind of ridiculous but I won't argue. Do you have a Banshee still? Is it fast? Why are you selling these pipes? They look really nice. Any dings or dents in them? One of my FMF pipes has a dent in it where it hit the tailgate on my friend's truck after the ramp slid out when I was loading it. It really scared the crap out of me! Those ramps are dangerous. Now I just lift it in there because I don't want anymore dings. Do you think that ding will affect the performance of the bike? I hope not. Do you know a lot about Banshees? If I brought my bike over do you think you could help install the pipes and do the jetting? I am not even sure what the jetting is. My friend says it's when you adjust the black knobs on the top of the carbs. I don't really want to mess with anything because I'm afraid I'll mess it up. Anyway, please get back to me about the pipes because my friend keeps talking more and more smack and I want to shut him up.

Enrique Estavez

Haha, I got a response!!

pipe changes really will not help you without porting and polishing and that should be left up to someone that knows what he is doing. Most mods take life longevity out of the machine and bring it to the grenade line. You should stay with the best for off road #1 Air#2gearing for top end or hole tork #3suspencion if it dont push the groung it will not fly.K/M filters has a teck line for your air needs. Dont forget tires for digging in and stearing will make a real difference if your hogh or low on a banking turn.

Does any of that shit make any sense??? :confused: