noblefart

f00pda3w00p

the transfer on inside have been cleaned up but not ported intake cleaned up but not ported if he hasnt touched them yet ill have him measer the tranfer port highth but they have not been meesed with at all like i said dude he should not have lied thats the fucking issue and everyone here has seen the shit you sent me but thats another matter.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yank:banghead:cry:

lol... my pistons were clean when i shipped them, cleaner than nyuks pistons he sent me, but when you buy used its gunna be used but nothing was broken, i dont even care anymore sounds like u just bitch to bitch. but anyways on your pics the pistons had shit in the sides wich dont even look like what i sent you they look like they had just recently been run with oil on them... but whatever anybody that doesnt want a cheapass headache to deal with will avoid dealing with jd...

:yank:

bad 350 shee just likes to hear himself ramble, go find something to do . im for one sick of reading your smack talk, the deal posted had NOTHING to do with you, do every one a favor, go clean your quad and replace all the parts with holes rusted through , heres an idea start with your pipes :angry:

bad 350 shee just likes to hear himself ramble, go find something to do . im for one sick of reading your smack talk, the deal posted had NOTHING to do with you, do every one a favor, go clean your quad and replace all the parts with holes rusted through , heres an idea start with your pipes :angry:

you must be jd's butt buddy? nice to have you here,, go swing on jd,s nut sack you piece of shit

you must be jd's butt buddy? nice to have you here,, go swing on jd,s nut sack you piece of shit

now thats not very nice bad 350 shee, think what you will, dont really care what you think the point is this your the tool here, you bore us with your continous fighting are you like 9yrs old or something, dude its very simple, (simple eveogh that even you should be able to understand) shut up, go outside and clean your quad, make a list of all your rusted items pull them off throw them away and go play with your hot wheels and toys you bore us with your whinning -_--_--_--_-

I said what i sent. Weisco pistons... that is what i sent i still goes. The boxes i can show y'all... i don't give a shot what he's taking a picture of i know what j shipped i know what i sold... only legit mistake was carbs and i told him if he couldn't sell id buyen back...

Is this a pic in your sale thread of the pistons you sold? You have it listed as Wiseco.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=136568&st=0

now thats not very nice bad 350 shee, think what you will, dont really care what you think the point is this your the tool here, you bore us with your continous fighting are you like 9yrs old or something, dude its very simple, (simple eveogh that even you should be able to understand) shut up, go outside and clean your quad, make a list of all your rusted items pull them off throw them away and go play with your hot wheels and toys you bore us with your whinning -_--_--_--_-

whats your problem with me dude you dont know me oh and 1 more thing,, theres is no rusty anything on my bike and did you say hot wheels?? SWEET!!!

:flush::flush::flush::flush:

whats your problem with me dude you dont know me oh and 1 more thing,, theres is no rusty anything on my bike and did you say hot wheels?? SWEET!!!

your right i dont know you, i do know your a childish individual who likes to talk a lot of smack over the computer (big man), my problem with you is your attacking bashing adtitude towards others ex. im jds butt buddy, uummmmm im married with 3 kids . how about you still at home with parents???? i traded some parts with jd no problems as a matter of fact my end of the deal was damaged due TO ME AND NOT PACKING MY BOX RIGHT parts got tore up, he was an absoloute great guy when dealing with me, hes not a hot head like you son he will go above and beyond to help out some one and it makes me very angry to read your b/s , i saw your pipes you sent him nice dude, of course you dont have any rusted parts on your ride YOU SOLD THEM ALL in closing i will not repost on this thread, i will not respond to your smack talk its too bad you represent Michigan too kinda embarrasing,,, son you have got some growing up to do so please let it go for everyones sake as well as mine, maby ill run into you at silverlake this summer, you can find me at the drag strip id love to fill your helmet with sand. NOW GO AWAY!!!!! :flush:

ya think you can fill my helmit with sand??? i dont think ya can.. just sayin tho and jd was calm but damn i sent him cylinders and pipes and other stuff, i made it right and he was a asshole thats my point then you get on here and run ur cock sucker about me and do not know me AT ALL.. so here ill end this

FUCK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Edited by bad 350 shee

ya think you can fill my helmit with sand??? i dont think ya can.. just sayin tho and jd was calm but damn i sent him cylinders and pipes and other stuff, i made it right and he was a asshole thats my point then you get on here and run ur cock sucker about me and do not know me AT ALL.. so here ill end this

FUCK YOU AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

would someone ban this stupid fuck already?