noblefart

f00pda3w00p

sold me a set of cylinders that where supposed to be a dune/drag port with a set of wiesco piston which were stock pistons and they where only a clean up port. and when he shipped he didnt even take the time to packeage good just threw them in there and put magazines on top i was supposed to pay him another 20 for the shipping but i didnt and im glad i didnt cus the pistons came cracked and the rings bent to shit i didnt recieve the clips or the bearings either. tried to take care of this with him. but he didnt want to refund me i also told him i ship them back and eat the shipping. but no answer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sold me a set of cylinders that where supposed to be a dune/drag port with a set of wiesco piston which were stock pistons and they where only a clean up port. and when he shipped he didnt even take the time to packeage good just threw them in there and put magazines on top i was supposed to pay him another 20 for the shipping but i didnt and im glad i didnt cus the pistons came cracked and the rings bent to shit i didnt recieve the clips or the bearings either. tried to take care of this with him. but he didnt want to refund me i also told him i ship them back and eat the shipping. but no answer

damn dude, you dont have the best of luck when it comes to buying shit off the internet do you?

really sucks when this stuff happens. i took up for him, because he sent me exactly what he said he had and at a good deal. shipping was on par. can't believe you made a liar out of me noble!

if you don't know what you are selling make sure to ask around, or price it low enough the next guy can get his cash back......

Phelps we had a great deal, and mysterion honest mistake i just sold what someone gave me and u forgot to add that i also shipped seperatly the pods and another thumb throttl for u free of charge... funny how u forgot that... and jd all u do is hitch about everything its used stuff yes its going to be used but u got exactly what i was selling i don't get what u problem is? The cracked piston doesn't even look like mine and i have a pic an hour before shipping to prove it. Also funny u didn't mention u said u were gunna also send me the twenty u owed me because u were too broke but after a week i didn't see that, and u had me hold my pistons for like two weeks until he got money...

yes we did have a great deal, but 1 bad deal can ruin hundreds of good one's.

to clarify this situation did, or did you not tell him they were wiesco pistons? regardless rather it had a crack in it, or not if they are not what you said they were he should either be offered a refund, or partial payment back. everyone always expects the part to be "as described"

I said what i sent. Weisco pistons... that is what i sent i still goes. The boxes i can show y'all... i don't give a shot what he's taking a picture of i know what j shipped i know what i sold... only legit mistake was carbs and i told him if he couldn't sell id buyen back...

Phelps we had a great deal, and mysterion honest mistake i just sold what someone gave me and u forgot to add that i also shipped seperatly the pods and another thumb throttl for u free of charge... funny how u forgot that... and jd all u do is hitch about everything its used stuff yes its going to be used but u got exactly what i was selling i don't get what u problem is? The cracked piston doesn't even look like mine and i have a pic an hour before shipping to prove it. Also funny u didn't mention u said u were gunna also send me the twenty u owed me because u were too broke but after a week i didn't see that, and u had me hold my pistons for like two weeks until he got money...

He did ship the pods and thumb throttle after I contacted him. And he did offer to buy them back if I couldn't sell them after a few weeks. All in all, I think the kid was just confused on the parts he had.

you say you have pics of the pistons you sent i want to see a fucking pic dude until then STFU and GTFO i have pics and i have theseare not wieso pistons i only have 3 sets of pistons .20 over wiescos, .80 over wiescos and the forged stock pistons you sent me. and my guy that worked for trinty for the last 15 years and ree ree can vouche for me this guy knows his shit that these cylinders had just a clean up port the transfer ports exhuast and intake ports had not been changed. so im paying another 250 for him to finsh them to a duneport and ill get a reciept to show yur ass.

you say you have pics of the pistons you sent i want to see a fucking pic dude until then STFU and GTFO i have pics and i have theseare not wieso pistons i only have 3 sets of pistons .20 over wiescos, .80 over wiescos and the forged stock pistons you sent me. and my guy that worked for trinty for the last 15 years and ree ree can vouche for me this guy knows his shit that these cylinders had just a clean up port the transfer ports exhuast and intake ports had not been changed. so im paying another 250 for him to finsh them to a duneport and ill get a reciept to show yur ass.

stock pistons are not forged. Just saying... shrug03.gif

ok im not trying to start shit butt ill start with this,, FUCK trinity all there stuff is overpriced shit none of there bikes run right

now i seen pics of those cyls and you said the intakes and transfers were untouched your high you can tell by looking at them idk how they run or care but if "your bad ass" builder said that i can tell he worked at trinity and jd you cant ever be happy you have had 4 sets of cylinders now and havent ran 1 fucking pair stated you did not have the money at the time?? how the fuck are you paying for port work then? is he takeing bj's? so there you made your self a liar then to add to that you said"i was gonna send him money but didnt now your a thief to? now its clear your a fucking jackass jd and you proved your knowledge right there saying they were untuched ur doing the same thing to him as you did to me your fucking lieing! and maybe the piston got cracked boo hoo :angry: why would you run a new piston?? hell you got mad at me cause i didnt send you used rings if your shelling money out for porting maybe you should invest in a set of fucking pistons do you make your gaskets outa a cardboard box as well?? thats a stupid question you probly dont run gaskets jd do all of us a favor and sell your bike your not smart enough to own it