banshee amr cdi box stage 3

No they are not worth it. The only rev box that is worth buying is a dyna digital. It is only worth it if your going to sit down and programe you own ignition curve. Any other brand takes away from reliability and adds no hp. Get a timing plate.

X2, only use a stock box or a Dyna, all others are a joke.

X2, only use a stock box or a Dyna, all others are a joke.

ive used the stage 3 amr rev box for almost 2 years now, havent had a problem once...not sure if its worth the money over a stock cdi, but it certainly didnt feel any worse, bike hauls ass, i have full fmf, sst headers and powercore 2..also vf3 reeds and k and n pods...

ive used the stage 3 amr rev box for almost 2 years now, havent had a problem once...not sure if its worth the money over a stock cdi, but it certainly didnt feel any worse, bike hauls ass, i have full fmf, sst headers and powercore 2..also vf3 reeds and k and n pods...

You wont find any stage 3 or any other rev box on a drag bike. It will be an OEM Yamaha CDI or a programable Dyna. They dont do anything. The porting and pipes on your banshee determine what rpm the engine runs at. There is no rev limiter so an extra 1000 rpm is just blowing smoke up you butt.

You wont find any stage 3 or any other rev box on a drag bike. It will be an OEM Yamaha CDI or a programable Dyna. They dont do anything. The porting and pipes on your banshee determine what rpm the engine runs at. There is no rev limiter so an extra 1000 rpm is just blowing smoke up you butt.

Alright man thanks I think I will sit with my stock cdi ignition

• 6 years later...