2011 BansheeHQ Spring Ride St. Joe State Park (Park Hills, MO)

run

you fellas come to missouri and we ll make your trip as good as it can be,,we would love to have some beautiful bikes show up and ride with other people..its all about fun...im sure you guys will enjoy yourselfs..dave 5.0 as far as theres no nasty banshees here,,they will be the ones in front of you throwin sand on your a$$..lol..just sayin...

That wasn't meant as I'm assuming u took it. I've seen you guys down there a few times and you are all fast. What I meant was that there aren't always fast bikes down here. About 75% of the time I go down there isn't much down there.

Pretty sure I've talked to you on the phone, seen u in person but never talked to ya. Think u guys were out racing in that long straight last time I saw you down there. My buddy and I were down there. He was on his old zilla.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they dont let you drink.

If you go just for the day, you can't have alcohol in the parking lot or in the actual riding park. We are camping though. We almost always drink in the camp ground. Never had an issue. Park rangers are always patrolling and have never told us we can't drink.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a alot of fun, we will definitely be down to hang out with you guys.

As far as Leerjack Offroad Park goes, we have been to most tracks across the US and Leerjack is hands down the best facility we have been to. Both for racing and for just overall riding. Full hook-up camping, shower house, drag stip, play drag strip, MX track, mud bogs, hill climbs, trails, swimming, kids play area and they built a full blown gas station on the premises where they sell everything from atv parts to grandmas home cooked meals. I know I sound like a cheerleader, but this place really is top notch. It is about 45 minutes south of St Joe State Park. If you have not been, you need to go! Best bet is to hit one of their drag race weekends this year, I believe there will only be 2.

Also, Big River Sand Drags is only 10 miles from St Joe State Park. They have not released their calendar just yet, so not sure if they will be holding a race that weekend or not. If they do, and you like drag racing, their surface is second to none.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How many full drag bikes are going to be there for this event. was thinking about coming but we want a lot of people to race agianst with fast bikes. I know atvdragracers set up a ride on the same weekend @ little sahara... lets get list of what will be there if we can heres what we would bring

2-10mil dm's

14 cheetah

7 mil dmx

752 nitrous raptor

Edited by Farmtruck