banshee engine, 2 sets v-force reeds and jj&a stingers

Brand new v-force 2s 125.00

used but in good shape v-force 2s 100.00

jj&a inframe big or small bore alcohol stingers for shearer pipes 125.00

2001 banshee engine with new wiseco pistons 65.00mm bore w/ 0 time on top end, pro design cool head w/ 18cc domes, trued and welded crank, shift star mod, case matched ported and polished by d&m, pro design billet water pump, lock out clutch cover with lexan and billet cover, billet water pump cover, billet clutch basket w/ new clutch. I am selling it because it is my spare motor but decided I dont need it. All of the seals and gaskets are new. Pretty much the hole motor is new. 1300.00

Pics will be sent upon request since I still have not been able to download pics on here yet. So please send me you e-mail address if interested.

Thanks

Edited by elev8ted

jj&a inframe big or small bore alcohol stingers for shearer pipes 125.00

2001 banshee engine with new wiseco pistons 65.00mm bore w/ 0 time on top end, pro design cool head w/ 18cc domes, trued and welded crank, shift star mod, case matched ported and polished by d&m, pro design billet water pump, lock out clutch cover with lexan and billet cover, billet water pump cover, billet clutch basket w/ new clutch. I am selling it because it is my spare motor but decided I dont need it. All of the seals and gaskets are new. Pretty much the hole motor is new. 1300.00

Pics will be sent upon request since I still have not been able to download pics on here yet. So please send me you e-mail address if interested.

Thanks

Im interested in the motor... seriously. email me or shoot me a text

512-673-2991 or aklein3185@yahoo.com

jj&a inframe big or small bore alcohol stingers for shearer pipes ( billet ) 125.00

2001 banshee engine with new wiseco pistons 65.00mm bore w/ 0 time on top end, pro design cool head w/ 18cc domes, trued and welded crank, shift star mod, case matched ported and polished by d&m, pro design billet water pump, lock out clutch cover with lexan and billet cover, billet water pump cover, billet clutch basket w/ new clutch, lightened flywheel, prodesign adj stator plate and stator. I am selling it because it is my spare motor but decided I dont need it. All of the seals and gaskets are new. Pretty much the hole motor is new. 1300.00

Thanks

Sorry guys also for got to add that I have:

1 set of used boysen dual pedal rad valve reeds 50.00

rpm swingarm skid plate 40.00

rpm rear grab bar / 6 pack rack 40.00