So...

so when i took apart a buddys banshee the other day the cylinders were screwed a huge gouge in it i took it to a machinest they said it would have to be bored 60 over to a 65.5mm . we got some namura piston full kit with gaskets and bearings all brand new and cheap i neeed to know what gapping some said .002-.004 just want to be sure of what will be needed to be done so i can tell the machinest... thanks guys in advance

so when i took apart a buddys banshee the other day the cylinders were screwed a huge gouge in it i took it to a machinest they said it would have to be bored 60 over to a 65.5mm . we got some namura piston full kit with gaskets and bearings all brand new and cheap i neeed to know what gapping some said .002-.004 just want to be sure of what will be needed to be done so i can tell the machinest... thanks guys in advance

IF you give the machine shop the pistons they can ensure proper fitment on each cylinder normally.........

yeah some say diffent

yes, different types of pistons use different sidewall clearances, since they expand differently with heat. you should be able to get the info right from namura, or the namura retailer, if it was not provided with the pistons