I met VegasJeff

locogato11283

I was in Vegas last week for my brother's wedding and I met up with VegasJeff, the seat cover guy.

I can honestly say, he is a great addition to the BansheeHQ sponsor list. He is a super nice guy and really likes making quality seat covers for you guys. He said he started just for fun but after doing a little advertising on BansheeHQ, started getting a lot of orders. I personally run a cover of his as does my brother and they are second to none in the quality department. If ANYONE is looking for a seat cover for ANY kind of bike, give Jeff the opportunity to make you something custom. He is not a big time shop that doesn't care about his customers.

gallery_8710_195_17242.jpg

Ive been working with Jeff for a while now and I too must say he is a super nice guy. He loves this sport like many of us do, which helps when trying to offer a quality product.

But my question now is.....was that picture taken before or after the reach around yelrotflmao.gif

Ive been working with Jeff for a while now and I too must say he is a super nice guy. He loves this sport like many of us do, which helps when trying to offer a quality product.

But my question now is.....was that picture taken before or after the reach around yelrotflmao.gif

Judging by the smile on Tyler's face...I'm gonna have to say after...