new maier custom plastics on my 95 shee

Boo

My 95 shee just got some new plastics - Maier custom plastics. Still need to buy a seat cover, and I'm waiting for my tires and wheels to be delivered. :) I'll take better pics when the tires and seat are all set.

banshee1.jpg

banshee2.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol wow. suck it. ;) Def to each his own. I was a little skeptical, but I don't hate them. I was a little iffy on the front plastics - yes, they are very raptor'ish - though they were listed on Maier.com as banshee fenders. They've grown on me, though. Definately unique, I don't deny that. And I think once she's complete with a new seat and shoes, I think I'll like it that much more. Thanks for all the negative feedback, though. :yank:

Edited by Boo

lol wow. suck it. ;) Def to each his own. I was a little skeptical, but I don't hate them. I was a little iffy on the front plastics - yes, they are very raptor'ish - though they were listed on Maier.com as banshee fenders. They've grown on me, though. Definately unique, I don't deny that. And I think once she's complete with a new seat and shoes, I think I'll like it that much more. Thanks for all the negative feedback, though. :yank:

you asked for our opinions so we gave 'em to you. dont get but hurt when people dont think they look as cool as you do. a lot of people dont like the way fullbore plastics look, but i like 'em so i run 'em. if you like it thats all that matters. and it's not really the raptor look that makes me think they're ugly, its the big ass hole you see in front of the radiator from the side view. just doesn't look right. :shrugani:

you asked for our opinions so we gave 'em to you. dont get but hurt when people dont think they look as cool as you do. a lot of people dont like the way fullbore plastics look, but i like 'em so i run 'em. if you like it thats all that matters. and it's not really the raptor look that makes me think they're ugly, its the big ass hole you see in front of the radiator from the side view. just doesn't look right. :shrugani:

Thank you for the words of wisdom, but I'm not crying about it, and i'm DEFINATELY not looking for anyones approval. ;) I could care less if no one else likes them. And actually, I found all of the comments quite amusing. As I said - to each his own. :clap: