Race gas in Kansas City

Judge1

Day Automotive in Independence. $6.80 per gallon for 110. 9709 E 18th St S Independence, MO 64052-1904 - (816) 461-7861

Have to be there by 5 during the week or noon on Saturday.

I am pretty sure that guy used to get it from the station I am talking about but I will get with VP to get some info!

I am pretty sure that guy used to get it from the station I am talking about but I will get with VP to get some info!

Don't know anything about that, but he still gets it and still has has it. I know he supplies fuel to the track in Grain valley as well.

I doubt you find anyone else in town that will sell it by the gallon. You can go you any of the retailers, Freedom Cycles, etc. and by it by the 5 gallon can.

If you do happen to find another place that sells by the gallon let us know.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So i know this is a old post, but anyone know where there is a station with race fuel @ the pump?

I usally go to buzz's but just need a few gallons.

Thanks bobby

Bobby I've looked and asked around and have yet to find a gas station. Scott (cock eyed racing) knows someone in tonganoxie that sells it. I go by buzz muffler on the way to work and would be glad to pick up some and meet up. I live west of kck.

Ok cool....was really just wanting something for the trail bike...hate to buy alot of fuel from Buzz until i need it.

Probally jsut head over to Buzz's after work one day or maybe on a lunch hr, i am only like 10mins from him from work.

Thanks if i cant make it ill shout @ ya about grabbing me some.