Fun time at the Dyno

Hooptiee

Took my shee to the dyno last night to have it tested after my new top end, drove 40 minutes to get there got it hooked up and found out my rear carrier bearings where bad started to wobble pretty bad, so a wasted trip, Luckily I had a backup at home with brand new bearings. Went back today and finally got to make some runs only to find out my stator is possibly going bad it has a little sputter at high rpm's and it loses power for a breif second but doesnt do it everytime. Well it is putting out 60 - 61 hp. Not to bad for riding trails. What would be a decent reliable stator to buy for this? The only place that I know of that makes them other than OEM is Ricky Stator but from what I have read on here it is a crap shoot with those whether you get a good one or not. Any advice would be appreciated

Took my shee to the dyno last night to have it tested after my new top end, drove 40 minutes to get there got it hooked up and found out my rear carrier bearings where bad started to wobble pretty bad, so a wasted trip, Luckily I had a backup at home with brand new bearings. Went back today and finally got to make some runs only to find out my stator is possibly going bad it has a little sputter at high rpm's and it loses power for a breif second but doesnt do it everytime. Well it is putting out 60 - 61 hp. Not to bad for riding trails. What would be a decent reliable stator to buy for this? The only place that I know of that makes them other than OEM is Ricky Stator but from what I have read on here it is a crap shoot with those whether you get a good one or not. Any advice would be appreciated

Ricks Motorsports Electrics. They sell complete stators or will rewind yours. Talked to the guy a while back and he seems to have a handle on building quality stators.