RAD TITANUM AXLE W / components

cjcrete

Not much to talk bout. It's a 28 inch gun drilled 70 series top notch axle

I need a wide axle, not their drag axle. He's pretty sure he can make it happen. Johnathan Tomlinson and I have been talking about doing a 40mm aluminum axle that is similar to JJ&A but wider and if fireball can't make it happen, I'll wait on him. We'll see. Frame is under way and I've about got everything here or on order.

I need a wide axle, not their drag axle. He's pretty sure he can make it happen. Johnathan Tomlinson and I have been talking about doing a 40mm aluminum axle that is similar to JJ&A but wider and if fireball can't make it happen, I'll wait on him. We'll see. Frame is under way and I've about got everything here or on order.

Not sure size u need but there's options available that should work. Is that John even a machinist

Not sure size u need but there's options available that should work. Is that John even a machinist

Yeah, that guy that makes all those aluminum nuts, carbon water pump covers, and bearing support parts. He's done an axle already. It takes all JJ&A or any other brand parts that work on the keyed axles. (fastassbanshee96 on here)

• 1 year later...