Wont run right?

OK, so I took the advice of a bunch of friends and members and switched back to the thumb throttle. I also installed a modquad billet intake for my stock 26mm carbs, and modified the airbox. I also switched to a streamline stainless clutch cable. I run a prodesign filter, and a proflow adaptor plate.

After this I went for a ride, and the bike didnt seem to be running right. I know I will have to rejet etc.... but it wound up like it was redlining when I came to a stop, but the throttle didnt seem stuck there, it seemed to wind itself up, without me even hitting the gas? Then I shut it off, took a quick look in at the carb slides, which seemed to be seated right. I reattached my filter and started it up, it bogged out horribly and didnt want to really go anywhere, when I did get it home, it wouldnt idle right either obviously.

Any thoughts?

More than likely it started reving up on you because it was lean at idle......and the cracked reed pedal could have been the reasoning for the bog when you restarted. Rejet it and do a plug chop to tell if your jetting is correct. We can get you close to the right jetting if you list all your mods.....but every banshee is slightly different....that's the reason for plug chops on all banshees.