Banshee Parts, electrical, etc

A couple more parts from my partout. Paypal gift is much preferred. Prices are firm.

A stock flywheel, great shape, not cut came off of a running bike includes nut. $35 shipped.

P1010057.jpg

p1010056.jpg

A stock stator, ligthing coil, pikcup coil and charging coil all good. Ohm readings are written on the post it in the picture, all lie within Clymers specs. Came off of a running working bike. Only bad thing is that the plug end was cut off. Includes the timing plate and pickup coil. 35 shipped.

P1010062.jpg

P1010058.jpg

P1010059.jpg

Stock thumb throttle, good shape, worked fine, just missing one screw. 15 shipped.

p1010051.jpg

If anyone is local in Jersey and is looking for a killer deal hit me up. The following parts are local pickup ONLY, no ship.

I have a full set of plastics, not cracked, but faded, $10 for the set.

p1010042.jpg

Banshee Seat, needs to be reupholstered, $5.

p1010040.jpg

Or bring a cheap 12 pack and and take the plastics and seat.

IMS Pro pegs, have hardware, not bent or broken, $100 picked up ONLY.

p1010038.jpg

If this stuff is still for sale, i do believe 12 o'clock pimp wants those plastics. not sure when he will be on, but if hes not around ill take them for him. so dibs. where you from?

If this stuff is still for sale, i do believe 12 o'clock pimp wants those plastics. not sure when he will be on, but if hes not around ill take them for him. so dibs. where you from?

Bump, sounds good, I had a few calls and e-mails but no takers.

I'm in Piscataway which is right next to New Brunswick. It's a hectic couple weeks for me but I will be around Wed night, Thurs night and then next Mon and Tues night. After that I'll be on a trip for a week. PM me and I'll send you my phone # if u wanna meet up. Thanks, :cheers: