Need Help Please. Engine Experts

n0blefart

Money is not a problem, i just got my banshee first one a week ago. It is ported and has some cool mods, new pistons and the guys said he put 3 grand into the engine. All in all i want to drag it so want to make it very fast and dragable. I have kehien carbs or however theyre spelled with dual filter kit on it. I just want to know what would be the best way to go engine wise. Big bore? What pistons? What dome size and what head would be best. Also if theyres anything else i need let me know. I wanna run race fuel and drag. Thanks! BTW Im new and a fast learner but havent taken an engine apart but will be doing this one, not completly by myself... Thanks!

You can spend a little money on the engine you have and make it pretty quick. Your question is kinda vague. What kind of terrain will you be dragging on? How long is the drag strip? Whats the competition like in your area?

area of fine comp is easy pickings... 300 bucks every other sunday possible for the fastest overall fourwheeler cat. dirt drags... i just made all my purchases let me know if theyre okay. +6 inch swingarm, piston and cylinder kit bored to 68mm already, 38mm mikuni carbs, vforce 3 reed and reed cages. fiberglass front end, 10mm crank that goes with the pistons and cylinder, cool head and big bore 17cc domes for the head. also the kit is for tripple exhaust so i got a dzi or whatever tripple drag exaust out of frame. that sound good?

area of fine comp is easy pickings... 300 bucks every other sunday possible for the fastest overall fourwheeler cat. dirt drags... i just made all my purchases let me know if theyre okay. +6 inch swingarm, piston and cylinder kit bored to 68mm already, 38mm mikuni carbs, vforce 3 reed and reed cages. fiberglass front end, 10mm crank that goes with the pistons and cylinder, cool head and big bore 17cc domes for the head. also the kit is for tripple exhaust so i got a dzi or whatever tripple drag exaust out of frame. that sound good?

Oh fuck ya!! that will work good. You ll have to run serious octain with that 17cc dome. Like straight 112. What make of engine kit is this?? and is it a 465cc??

Edited by EvilBanshee