96 banshee everything is powdercoated $1000

Its got a durablue extended axxle, swingarm is powdercoated black,the frame is coated blue/blackvein,the motor has a fresh top end in it less than 2 hours on it, fmf pipes and silencers,brand new 2 hours of run time on the new dual flow pingel from fast, brand new caps and cable to the carbs 2 hours of riding on them.Pics are a lil older but the cases have been polished and the cylinders are no longer red there just flat cast aluminim. I got a set of pod style k&n filters that are brand new I bought them and then I decided I would be better off running the air box. Brand new handlebars. The steering stem is coated black. I got a set off full skid plates that I would throw in for $100 too.I got that nice billet cap on the tank too. It adds a lot of flare lol But yeah everything is like new. I have a baby girl coming the end of next month and I really need the money.

post-19402-12825012872639_thumb.jpg

Its got a durablue extended axxle, swingarm is powdercoated black,the frame is coated blue/blackvein,the motor has a fresh top end in it less than 2 hours on it, fmf pipes and silencers,brand new 2 hours of run time on the new dual flow pingel from fast, brand new caps and cable to the carbs 2 hours of riding on them.Pics are a lil older but the cases have been polished and the cylinders are no longer red there just flat cast aluminim. I got a set of pod style k&n filters that are brand new I bought them and then I decided I would be better off running the air box. Brand new handlebars. The steering stem is coated black. I got a set off full skid plates that I would throw in for $100 too.I got that nice billet cap on the tank too. It adds a lot of flare lol But yeah everything is like new. I have a baby girl coming the end of next month and I really need the money.

where do u live?

I live in Maryland just below Baltimore and its like an 8 hr drive from me to you. Now what I'm wondering is would you be willing to split the drive with me and meet me half way? If so I would like to talk about this.

Hey thanks to everyone that looked sorry if i didnt get back to some of you. I sold it last night for $1400 cash. I got a frame ,swingarm, the bracket from the swinger to the frame, axle with hubs, axle carrier, front hubs/spindle with rotors,sprocket for the axle, the steering stem with bars. Everything listed is stock I also have a full skid plate aluminum, a arm skid plates, a rear bumper for the sprocket and brakes aluminum, a set of aluminum nerf bars, 2 brand new out of the box K&N pod filters and basically a full motor just in pieces. I will get pics if anyone is interested in any of that.