rk chains

so i just had my quad serviced to replace the chain and sprokets i told them to put a did chain on but when i got home i found out it was a rk chain my ques is are they good chains its an o ring btw do they last or is did better?

so i just had my quad serviced to replace the chain and sprokets i told them to put a did chain on but when i got home i found out it was a rk chain my ques is are they good chains its an o ring btw do they last or is did better?

I run a RK chain and will never put a different chain on it. I have the gold chain and it doesnt stretch at all. I had problems with chains stretching and they would stretch so much I couldnt tighten it anymore and I would still have 2" of free play. When I put the RK chain on all the problems went away. U got a good chain and I would thank whoever put it on there.

I run a RK chain and will never put a different chain on it. I have the gold chain and it doesnt stretch at all. I had problems with chains stretching and they would stretch so much I couldnt tighten it anymore and I would still have 2" of free play. When I put the RK chain on all the problems went away. U got a good chain and I would thank whoever put it on there.

oh nice that makes me happy so these chains will never stretch?thats my bigest concern but id like it to hold up to for a while so i guess i made out then huh?

that's what i started buying.....went through a few o-ring, and non o-ring chains before i started buying the $33 rk firts one got all chewed up running on a failed amp link roller. it mushroomed all the links, and the chain started to kink, but it still held for a few hours of hard riding. definately got my money out of that one.

RK is a quality chain.. I use a RK MXZ4 gold on my drag bike.. I use EK SRX chains on trail bikes.

All the major manufacturers of chains are good. RK, EK, Regina, DID, Renthal.. They're all good.

Just make sure you buy the correct chain for your application and when you get a new chain make sure you inspect the sprockets.. worn sprockets will kill a new chain quick.

x2