Banshee Partout in NJ

Hey, what's up? I havent been on here in a long time, but I am again parting out a bike for a buddy of mine, and I will be slowly posting up the parts as they come off. I will likely start next week. I just wanted to make a quick post to see if anyone LOCAL needs anything, if you do shoot me a PM. If you can come a pick up a part I will give you a heck of a deal.

Here's the beauty of a Banshee! About the only thing this bike has going for it is the motor is strong. It has about 110 PSI both cylinders with an MX Dune Port and single carb. Starts on half a kick, idles runs and shifts perfect. Mostly everything else is bent or rusted.

p1010029.jpg

P1010030.jpg

p1010031.jpg

p1010032.jpg

p1010033.jpg

P1010034.jpg

Again, I'm trying to sell locally FIRST. I will list the individual parts as they come off if they are not sold locally. Thanks guys!!!!

Edited by LiftdT4R

How much for the cylinders and pistons? Or even the whole motor ill pay for shipping and everything

Which New Castle PA, I'm in PA quite a bit, I might be able to work something out. Shoot me a PM of exactly which components your looking for,, (eg. Top end, electrical, crank, cases, carb, etc.) and I'll work something out for you.

John, throw in a can of alpo, a coupon for some Ben Gay, and a stale cheeze doodle and we might be able to deal.

so how much for the whole thing? nerfs, plastics, head, carb setup, clamps. if its not being sold as a whole. whats the deal with the motor and cylinders, are they stock bore?

so how much for the whole thing? nerfs, plastics, head, carb setup, clamps. if its not being sold as a whole. whats the deal with the motor and cylinders, are they stock bore?

This is obviously worth much more in pieces than it is whole, so I don't think you'll like the number but I'd have to see 1500 out of it not to part it.

I havent got into the motor yet, I was told the cylinders are an MX port and it sure does pull down low so I imagine they are NOT stock bore.

This is obviously worth much more in pieces than it is whole, so I don't think you'll like the number but I'd have to see 1500 out of it not to part it.

You're not gonna get that if everything is bent up or rusted as you say.

Edited by muggzy