bakersfieldturbo is a crook

Long story short, I paid him $275 for some oof pipes over 2 months ago and still haven't gotten them or my money back. Now, I made a couple mistakes myself so I'm not looking for sympathy or anything, just wanna make sure everyone else avoids him if hr ever cones back. I sent the paypal as a gift so I kinda screwed myself from the beginning but I was buying so much stuff at one time that I got caught up in trying to stretch my money as far as I could. lesson learned. He fed me full of excuses along the way until he stopped responding a couple weeks ago. Maybe my fault for having so much trust in people, lesson #2 learned.

Bottom line, this guy is worthless and ran off with my money. he deserves to get his ass beat. If he ever shows back up here if loco doesn't ban him, BEWARE!!!

He hasn't been on since June 7. I talked to him since the "hospital" thing. Not real sure how I feel about that whole story but I don't wanna be a dick if he really did get hurt. I feel like a dumbass for getting burned but i had so many smooth transactions on here that I built a sense of comfort with the members. Lesson #3 I guess.

im 2hrs from Bakersfield...u have a addi? phone? might be able to help... i think he fucked the pipes off in the crash... and spent ur cash once life caught him in hospital... jus my out look...

DiSkOe*1

• 3 weeks later...

i have his number and name

i live in bakersfield aswill and ive meet up with him and the parts i bought from him where in good shape and we did some trading aswill

im not siding with him or against him im just throwing my 2 cents in about my dealing with him

he also asked if i wanted to buy some OOF drag pipes from him but i said no

i have his number and name

i live in bakersfield aswill and ive meet up with him and the parts i bought from him where in good shape and we did some trading aswill

im not siding with him or against him im just throwing my 2 cents in about my dealing with him

he also asked if i wanted to buy some OOF drag pipes from him but i said no

It is a lot easer to hose some one over the internet. You gets hosed in persion there is a good chance there will be a fist coming your way so it doenst happen near as much.