oreilys

Darthwall

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Paid this guy $450 on the 21st of Sept. Have not seen the parts yet nor have I heard from him since the 22nd of Sept. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. I am hoping there has just been a hangup but am very worried because of no communication. Getting ready to file through Paypal to get funds back and report as fraud if I don't hear from him soon.

Paid this guy $450 on the 21st of Sept. Have not seen the parts yet nor have I heard from him since the 22nd of Sept. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. I am hoping there has just been a hangup but am very worried because of no communication. Getting ready to file through Paypal to get funds back and report as fraud if I don't hear from him soon.

Really dude? It's been less than two weeks.

I agree. I can understand things takin a bit of time but when I get no response at all from someone who has that much money of mine I start gettin a little pissed. Esp when I read nothing but "good communication" and "fast shipping" about him. Still have not heard anything.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bought a set of carbs and a throttle off of him was shipped parcel post so took about 10 days or so but i dont care i wasnt in any rush and as far as i'm concern'd if they guy offers to cover shipping its up to the seller to delegate what they use..

i'm happy!! i'd buy from him again no problem