HP of unported 4 mil cheetah cub

bansheeboy44

I only ran 330s or so on my stock cylinder as well.

A ported motor can pull more fuel thorough the same size jet if done right.

(By more I don't mean amount per hole, I mean it will pull fuel earlier and later...meaning more volume)

I don't know if I described that right...or worded it correctly.

I think I understand what you are trying to say. Thanks for the help, much appreciated!

My unported 421 (cases not ported either) made 100 hp on alky. It didn't matter if it was pig rich or a little lean, it made about the same peak number. 39 pks.

You can't just use hp as a guide for tires or gearing. YOu have to consider chassis weight and dimensions, and of course rider weight.

My unported 421 (cases not ported either) made 100 hp on alky. It didn't matter if it was pig rich or a little lean, it made about the same peak number. 39 pks.

You can't just use hp as a guide for tires or gearing. YOu have to consider chassis weight and dimensions, and of course rider weight.

If you're referring back to my originaI question, I asked it because I wasn't too familiar w/ this set up before I bought it. I knew it was a popular build, but didn't know if these make low 60's or high 80's. I had a 99 with the works done by D&M here in the Phoenix area and was just curious what the difference would be since I was into 4 strokes for a while.

I chose a 22" 9 paddle extreme by the way- good for a little of everything.

I'm getting my she setup with the same motor 4mil stock port cases matched (vito I've been told), now the carb and clutch setup i'm little confused i'm been hearing mixed reviews that the stock clutch that it will hold??? The plan is to get a straight cut main drive and hinson basket do i need to get the 8plate??? Then the carb size I have now is 36mm good bad or do i need to find a set of 35mm planning on running 110octane, until i get bored with gas and start running liqour through it.

At this point in time, you're wasting money on straight cuts unless you have everything else.

Stock clutch will hold that motor with good springs in it...however, you need to start looking at a lockup and override before I'd worry about straight cuts for that small of a motor.

No way in hell would I get an 8 plate for that...unless you were planning on putting a healthy shot of NOS to it.