Parting out my dunner 404 vitos, +4 swinger

bump for a good seller!! i bought the a arms and tierods, he sent me complete front end with hubs still on and a billet kicker to boot. dont hesitate guys buy some parts. if i had some extra cash the motor would be mine too. lol :cheers::cheers:

bump for a good seller!! i bought the a arms and tierods, he sent me complete front end with hubs still on and a billet kicker to boot. dont hesitate guys buy some parts. if i had some extra cash the motor would be mine too. lol :cheers::cheers:

I would like some pictures of the motor and swing arm and maybe some details on the motor. Thanks mhawley001@woh.rr.com

i'm TRYING to buy some parts from this cat. just cant seem to get ahold of him now. hope everything is ok.. really need some cases and trans and etc etc etc. bla bla bla

i'm TRYING to buy some parts from this cat. just cant seem to get ahold of him now. hope everything is ok.. really need some cases and trans and etc etc etc. bla bla bla

Im having a tough time getting ahold of him as well. I bought the x33 axle, and havnt heard from him in a week despite a few emails trying to get tracking info

• 3 weeks later...

Parting out my bike!! Come get it!!

Swinger +4 heavy Duty round tube, PC black, round carrier style $200

Stock shock set (all 3) white springs,great condition NO LEAKS $120

Pollished Dog bone ( needs to be buffed) $50

Chrome stock stem, (bolt broke off in 1 hole) $65

+6 SS brake line, caliper, brake rezzy (bolt and go) $85

Billet Flame bar clamp $10

Billet Thumb throttle cover, with polished thumb throttle $80

Chrome T5's (8 out of 10) $250

Good stock tranny drum gears and forks $90

WELDED hotrods crank LOW HRS $120

COMPLETE front brake assembly, pollished rezzy, lines, and calipers $100

34mm PJs, with cable $200

reed spacers $ 15

Thats whats up for now. Pics of individual items on request, this is the bike its all coming from. If you see something you want thats not listed PM ME. Prices are PLUS SHIPPIN

PAY PAL Dustin_Sontag@vzw.blackberry.net

SU1HMDAyMzEtMjAxMDA3MjAtMTAzNi5qcGc.jpg

PARTS UPDATED:

GUYS I DONT HAVE THE NET AT MY NEW HOUSE UNTILL NET FRIDAY banghead . IF YOU NEED ANYTHING CALL ME!!

PARTS UPDATED:

GUYS I DONT HAVE THE NET AT MY NEW HOUSE UNTILL NET FRIDAY banghead . IF YOU NEED ANYTHING CALL ME!!

To follow up on a previous post, I received the axle. He was hurt and the person left in charge of shipping his stuff....didn't, but he got a hold of me and got me a tracking number and even threw in the billet round carrier for the wait.

Thanks TEX

• 2 weeks later...

To follow up on a previous post, I received the axle. He was hurt and the person left in charge of shipping his stuff....didn't, but he got a hold of me and got me a tracking number and even threw in the billet round carrier for the wait.

Thanks TEX

Glad you got you stuff man, enjoy it!! :cheers:

Im back up and running again!!! List is current and prices are as well, hit me up!