Rubber intake boots/Boost $30.00

Reeds and cages $20.00

Carbs and cable $90.00

Airbox (or air filter) $50.00 - $100.00

Kickstarter $40.00, Rebuilt kicker: $60

Gas Tank $20.00, $10 for one with bad fenders mounts

Pipes $35.00 stock - $300.00 chrome aftermarket

motor parts:

cylinders $200-$350 )$350 for stock port, stock 64.00mm bore)

crank $160

shift drum, rods, forks $15

gears/tranny $110

cases $100-$175

clutch cover with impeller $40, full mirror polished: $115

plastic stator cover $ 10

stator & timing plate $110

internal bolts $25

head $20 mint, $10 pitted inside

flywheel $100

Plastic

Front & rear Fenders $100 - $250

Radiator Plastic $20-$35

Gas Tank Plastic $20-$35

Seat w/ latch $15-$75

Front Fender brackets $20

Electrical

CDI Box $50.00 - $80

Wiring harness / Loom $40.00 - $80.00

Coil $20.00

Headlights $50.00 - $80.00

on/off switch $20.00

Key w/ plastic housing $50.00

Taillight $20.00

Misc

Rear brake setup $100.00

Bolt set $25.00 (2+ banshees worth)

Rear Shock $75.00

Front shocks $75.00

Front tires & rims $75 - 150.00 varies

Rear tires and rims $75 – 150.00 varies

Handlebars & grips $10.00, aftermarket with pad $20

Clutch lever / perch $10.00

Thumb Throttle assembly $25.00

Radiator w/ Reservoir & lines $15.00, Radiator only- $10

Front brake lines $10.00

Front brake lever/rezzy $15.00

Motor Mounts $10.00

got good/not grooved clutch basket and hub?

and also the kickstart lever. mine came loose and fell off lol.

last but not least i need handlebars. preferably aftermarket bars. and a good clutch lever and perch. mines stock junk.

plz pm me. will place order immediately if decent price.

thanks

jeff

got good/not grooved clutch basket and hub?

and also the kickstart lever. mine came loose and fell off lol.

last but not least i need handlebars. preferably aftermarket bars. and a good clutch lever and perch. mines stock junk.

plz pm me. will place order immediately if decent price.

thanks

jeff

Yup, chekc my website for the clutch basket, kicker.

I have some aftermarket handlebars and clutch levers up on ebay.....

check out the links in my signature

I was gonna buy from before but ended up going through someone else because you didn't have a #. Now a ton of negative feedback comes out and you look like a scammer. It does look like you have lots of great stuff but when you sell a fuckin part it has to be as described with no exceptions.....period! I've never dealt with you but all that negative feedback looks terrible on you're part. I suggest you get a phone so you can be contacted and start giving better descriptions on all items. Word gets around remember that

I was gonna buy from before but ended up going through someone else because you didn't have a #. Now a ton of negative feedback comes out and you look like a scammer. It does look like you have lots of great stuff but when you sell a fuckin part it has to be as described with no exceptions.....period! I've never dealt with you but all that negative feedback looks terrible on you're part. I suggest you get a phone so you can be contacted and start giving better descriptions on all items. Word gets around remember that

Easy there killa. If you have an issue with the man, maybe you should PM him and work it out that way before blasting him. You've never dealed with him so you wouldn't know what his business practices are. I've purchased items from his ebay listings and those were all accurate listings and shipping was exceptional. In fact, he frequently reminds buyers that these parts are not new. If the guys who were screwed by this man were to step up and plead their case then go ahead, but come on man, you're flaming a seller because of what you read on another topic.

Easy there killa. If you have an issue with the man, maybe you should PM him and work it out that way before blasting him. You've never dealed with him so you wouldn't know what his business practices are. I've purchased items from his ebay listings and those were all accurate listings and shipping was exceptional. In fact, he frequently reminds buyers that these parts are not new. If the guys who were screwed by this man were to step up and plead their case then go ahead, but come on man, you're flaming a seller because of what you read on another topic.

no this is bhq and we can act a fool if we want!

All of you guys and gals need to go to the feedback forum and take a look before you buy, Ray, you need to do the same, so you know whats coming your way! Ive given my 2 cents worth, for what its worth. There was never any type of reimbursement for the shit you sent to me, maybe it was cause it costs so much to ship a 2 dollar box of rusty shit?

"Easy there killa. If you have an issue with the man, maybe you should PM him and work it out that way before blasting him. You've never dealed with him so you wouldn't know what his business practices are. I've purchased items from his ebay listings and those were all accurate listings and shipping was exceptional. In fact, he frequently reminds buyers that these parts are not new. If the guys who were screwed by this man were to step up and plead their case then go ahead, but come on man, you're flaming a seller because of what you read on another topic."

You need to know that there are a lot of guys on here who spend thousands of dollars on their machines. When we come forward and expect whats described, were not pulling descriptions and guarantees out of our asses, were expecting to be shipped what we saw on the site, end of fucking story!

You need to know that there are a lot of guys on here who spend thousands of dollars on their machines. When we come forward and expect whats described, were not pulling descriptions and guarantees out of our asses, were expecting to be shipped what we saw on the site, end of fucking story!

Yea, bud. If you've had a bad experience by all means let us know your side. It is NOT fair, however, for someone to bash others and tarnish their names because of what they heard. I've had good experiences dealing with this guy. Saying that, I am by no means taking his side in this-or yours.

Since there IS a lot of upset members here, maybe its time we get the administration involved and work on a solution. Even if it is an extreme such as removing Minkia from the sponsor list. Because I agree with other members when they say "these bad transactions bring down BHQ's reputation".

I don't mean to step on anyone's dick here, but all of you guys who've had a bad deal with him need to do something about it instead of "calling him out". Me, I've never had a bad experience with the man so I can't really bring anything to the table. But if you feel this guy shouldn't be doing business on BHQ, get together and talk to the higher ups. End of story.

no no we want to be kids and plaster shit all over the site! we don't need no damn order around here! everyone loves coming to the fs section and constantly reading through bs about how shitty someone is, how their prices suck,etc. makes for a more mature atmosphere ya know?

no no we want to be kids and plaster shit all over the site! we don't need no damn order around here! everyone loves coming to the fs section and constantly reading through bs about how shitty someone is, how their prices suck,etc. makes for a more mature atmosphere ya know?

So I need to use "fuck" and "shit" and "God damn ass lickin homo" more often?