Wildcard Racing

Just wanted to thank Brandon for his great service. I was in need of some parts, rather small parts at that.. and he treated it like I was spending $100's. I would definatley suggest you give him a call if your hunting for some parts. Thanks again Brandon.

Shayne,

• 1 month later...

I'll second this one. Brandon and shey(sorry if I misspelled that) are great folks to deal with for parts, motor work and even advice or help! All the motor work myself and my brother have gotten from him has been top notch, done with in the time frame we wanted( remember kids there are no builders out there that can turn around a full build over night!) and took the the time to call and update both of us on the progress of are builds when land mark points were completed. I wouldn't think twice about having more work done buy wild card hands down.

Patrick "AKA Glue Pile" Komar

• 1 year later...

just wanted also to say what a great place wildcard is to buy from i dealt with brandon and totally professional and gave all sorts of great advice and great prices thanks brandon

• 4 months later...