WTB lockout clutch

ree_ree

what the hell you talkin about broken. The lexan cover leaks most do and will eventually. if you want i will take off 10.00 bucks and buy a new one. Disreguard wont sell my broken shit to you anyways.

thanks for that...i have seen many many many lock out covers that did not leak...ever. not trying to be rude or anything but i just dont want to spend my money on something that is not working 100%. i have put a lot of time and effort into my bike and dont want one piece to make it look like shit.

Then you need a direct drive 100% bran new cast cover. It beats the crap out of having your stock cover machined and having an extension ring welded / epoxied on. You also want one that has a 12 bolt lexan. The 6's tend to warp over time and seep a little. I am sure that is what the other guy is refering about with his clutch cover.

josh

• 2 weeks later...

I have a BRAND NEW lockup cover, smoked lexan, 12 bolt, and the lockup clutch component. I just bought both about a month ago, but I have since decided to go a different route with my Shee. They are literally brand new. I opened the box, and that is it. I will do $310 shipped. I paid much more than that. My loss is your gain. Let me know if you are interested and I will take and send some pics of them. The clutch component itself is all aluminum and has not even come out of the package. Let me know. Thanks.

Then you need a direct drive 100% bran new cast cover. It beats the crap out of having your stock cover machined and having an extension ring welded / epoxied on. You also want one that has a 12 bolt lexan. The 6's tend to warp over time and seep a little. I am sure that is what the other guy is refering about with his clutch cover.

josh

YUP. X2. DIRECT DRIVE HAS THE ULTIMATE NEW COVER! HIT ME UP WHEN YOU WANT THE COVER OR A COMPLETE SETUP. LOL. I TELL U AND TELL U BUT U NO LISTEN. NEW COVER AND LENS ONLY $275 MODQUAD. DD SLIGHTLY MORE. :shootself:

I have a BRAND NEW lockup cover, smoked lexan, 12 bolt, and the lockup clutch component. I just bought both about a month ago, but I have since decided to go a different route with my Shee. They are literally brand new. I opened the box, and that is it. I will do $310 shipped. I paid much more than that. My loss is your gain. Let me know if you are interested and I will take and send some pics of them. The clutch component itself is all aluminum and has not even come out of the package. Let me know. Thanks.

i want it, send me some pictures. sinchphoto@aol.com