vforce 2's

some port work

cool head

220lbs compression (110 oct)

330 mains

t-5's

…I'm probably forgetting something

I mostly do trail and pit riding.

I was thinking of going with something like 32mm Pwk's.

Any suggestions?

What differences would I notice with 35's vs 32's?? Top end?

HALP!

what kind of porting, and what kind of riding? you more favorable to ride bottom end-mid, or always trying to rev it out and keep it pinned allot? larger carbs will have some more topend, but your motor will only flow so muc, and more than that is just a waste, and makes the bottom end near impossible to tune right. anywhere from 28-33 can make you happy in the end, but with 220psi- i don't think you are going to be doing much topend overrev, and will probably like a 28, mabey 30. just to give you an example, i'm running lectron 30's right now on my stock stroke and pro-circuits, which is a bit over-carbed, but will be more than enough for the 4mill i'm building.

I would go 28's if you dont think your gonna build anymore, or 35's if you think your gonna do more work. 33pwks are kinda a bastard carb.

Alright. What do you mean they're a bastard carb though?

what kind of porting, and what kind of riding? you more favorable to ride bottom end-mid, or always trying to rev it out and keep it pinned allot? larger carbs will have some more topend, but your motor will only flow so muc, and more than that is just a waste, and makes the bottom end near impossible to tune right. anywhere from 28-33 can make you happy in the end, but with 220psi- i don't think you are going to be doing much topend overrev, and will probably like a 28, mabey 30. just to give you an example, i'm running lectron 30's right now on my stock stroke and pro-circuits, which is a bit over-carbed, but will be more than enough for the 4mill i'm building.

I'm not sure what kind of porting. Last time I seen it was right after I got the bike and pulled the motor to repair a crank seal, and honestly at the time I didn't know what I was looking at, but I could tell it was definitely cleaned up.

Riding…

Mostly trail -->mid/high rpm...

… some pit riding where I keep it pinned. I try to keep it pinned as much as possible but my riding conditions/spots don't always allow me to.

I would love some more mid range power without sacrificing top end. Top end is what I love about this bike of course.

Who ported your juggs?

I have no idea honestly. I bought the bike like this.