Vegas Jeff's Seat Covers

VegasJeff

Bennie, Jeff called me the day he shipped the cover and said "I had to show it to my friends before I shipped it", but he didnt say who he showed it too. Looks like it was you. Everywhere I go, everyone always asks me where I got the seat from!! Nobody cares about the bike lol!...only care about the seat cover! The cover was a complete surprise to me. I never once told Jeff exactly what I wanted. I looked at several designs he had done in the past and told him I liked several different designs, but nothing specific. I consider Jeff a good friend of mine and would give the guy the shirt off my back. Me and the wifey are trying to get down to Vegas in the the fall for vacation and come down and see Jeffy. Bennie, if you're around when we come down, you should def come out!

I got my Jeff seat today, he drag cut it for me and pulled off an awesome design on the seat! I am totally blown away by Jeff craftmanship, absolutely top notch work. Super good guy to deal with, I sent him a pic from my phone and his work matches my powdercoat exactly! Guys you all need one of his seats you just can't buy Jeff quality anywhere else. Jeff ill be calling you in a few months for covers for my other quad and my buddy with a lt 250 r wants a cover and will be calling you soon. Thanks Jeff and sorry everyone I cannot post pics but a pic just wouldn't do it justice!

jeff empty your pm box.jeff 4 seats and a bare seat pan shipped. just hook me up another seat. with FUCK 4 STROKES taking up the whole rear panel.blue thread. same font you did on the back of cal tutaks seat. this material

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8440/seat1k.jpg hook it up any way you want.my bikes got them metallic blue fullbores.

Wow! Is all I have to say. I talked with Jeff on Sunday For a couple Minutes, I told him what I wanted and Dam it is done 2 Days later. It in the mail on the way to my house my Text reads today..Crazy Fast turn around. Jeff is a super nice guy. I will send all my friends looking for a seat cover to him. And by the way FUCK cascade I called them and they quoted 3 times as much for a seat cover as Jeff did. I will post pics when I get it in the mail, Thanks Again Jeff.