Vegas Jeff's Seat Covers

VegasJeff

It was my turn to get a seat from Vegas Jeff and he did not disappoint!

I went with an all white, carbon fiber style seat cover for the white framed bike. It'll get used with all white plastic or with the blue plastic with white stickers. Pics of that later.

Jeff was great to talk to about what I wanted and after throwing a couple ideas around I made my choice. The seat cover got here really fast and Jeff even contacted me to be sure I got it and it was what I was expecting. Perfect! He even included some tips about mounting the seat that made my life a little easier. (it's 110 in Tucson so no need for the dryer trick)

I finally mounted the seat cover and couldn't be happier. THANK YOU Vegas Jeff for an awesome job!

WhiteCarbonFiberSeatfromVegasJeff.jpg

WhiteCarbonFiberSeatfromVegasJeff2.jpg

WhiteCarbonFiberSeatfromVegasJeff3.jpg

If you are thinking about getting your Banshee seat recovered call or PM Jeff!

P.S. Next time I'm in Vegas the drinks are on me!

Thank you sir! I could use that drink right now..lol

I like to go to Vegas at least once a year. Sometimes we stay cheap on Fremont St. and other times we party it up on the strip. Either way I'll let you know when I'll be there and we'll enjoy a few cold ones.

Thanks again, I really do like my seat!

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff,

How you been man?? Can't wait to ride with you again..

So I got 4 seats for you. I got the one from the shee, the 450, the 400, and the craptor 250. The 400 and the craptor is for the girls bikes. I want to do something with there names on them. Like a suprise. No rush man, I got sick so no riding for like 4 months. And it's killing me. LOL.

• 4 weeks later...