Zebra Seat Cover

I just did my daughters quad in zebra seat looks awesome. went to local fabric store and bought regular zebra material and took it to upolhstry shop the guy there had some clear vinyl to put over it. thing looks great can post pic if you want to see it was cheap even with his labor.

PM VegasJeff here on BansheeHQ.

yes JEFFIE SEATS LLC... he is doing awesome work at awesome prices... and will try anything...has good seller ratings and all.... hit him up..... :cheers:

DiSkOe*1

cosmicquads.com

can do the Zebra themes without a ton of seams, and are one of the only companies doing seats that can make you a seamless seatcover.

bj.jpg

They even can restore seats back to OEM look and logos.

Jason2.jpg

travis2.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

BERT001.jpg

Custom work too.

monstergrn800.jpg

bansheeshavedforpb.jpg

tek001.jpg

Their site says they are closed until Jan. 13, is that 2010 or 2011? Are they still in business? Just got home and checked the thread and have not done any research on them. Thanks

The website has had that page up since the first of this year.

They are still open Monday thru Friday, but they are closed on Thursdays and the weekends. 8am-5pm est.

You can reach them on their contact page. They have been in business since 2004.

Custom orders can take up to 6 weeks depending on how complicated they are.

Anybody else got any ideas on where to find the vinyl. I really don't want a seat cover with a bunch of extra seams from sewing together a bunch of black and white pieces.

Send a message to Jeff. If the material is available, odds are he can get it. He does some strange shit sometimes. He made me an all black ostrich one. He's done alligator skin too. If it exists, he can do it...

• 3 weeks later...

Their site says they are closed until Jan. 13, is that 2010 or 2011? Are they still in business? Just got home and checked the thread and have not done any research on them. Thanks

No, the site has been updated. I was having some problems with my website host, where it wouldn't publish the changes I made. It's all fixed now, and updated.

Oh, and also...

Bansheesandrider,

I got a call today about a zebra Banshee seat cover. I knew about this thread and figured it was you, but the call came up Las Vegas Nevada. I see now you are from Oregon. I wanted to ask if it was you, because I like to give BHQ members a discount, but the forum was not mentioned on the phone.