RDZ ELIMINATOR CYLINDERS

trickedcarbine

[Well, after speaking with him in person yesterday about these.... He claims they are the cats ass... As good or has potential to be better than cheetah cub cyl's...]

Rob has had the availability on these new cylinders he is claiming is the cats ass for quite a while now. Why didnt he try to say they have the potential to be as good or better when he could still get the cub cylinders. Now that he cant get the cub cylinders anymore the new cylinder is the shit right rob.

[Well, after speaking with him in person yesterday about these.... He claims they are the cats ass... As good or has potential to be better than cheetah cub cyl's...]

Rob has had the availability on these new cylinders he is claiming is the cats ass for quite a while now. Why didnt he try to say they have the potential to be as good or better when he could still get the cub cylinders. Now that he cant get the cub cylinders anymore the new cylinder is the shit right rob.

RDZ's not longer selling the cub?

They were on ebay for awhile, advertised as "ported". We got one that wasn't even cleaned up. Ballin'

My website guy puts stuff in my ads that i dont catch some times. If there was a problem you should have called me. I'm sorry if you where mislead. If i didn't know there was a problem i cant fix it.

No there really wasn't a problem, it was going out to another builder anyways I think. It was over 2 years ago.

Looking at the pics on rdz's website, those appear to be athena cylinders with the athena name ground off. The same picture with the chariot head that hes calling a rdz head? Ive had a pair of athena cylinders in my hands and the porting looks to be exactly the same. Right off his website they claim to be fully ported???

Damn, i didn't think this would turn out like this. I don't know what happened between calvin and rob over the distribution over cp stuff but i do know that rdz is fast. I just wanted to know if these things are any good. As far as i know the site shows a raw untouched casting, then all of them come fully ported and machined for your needs. I dunno, just nuts about running something different, but seems to become a pain in the ass every time.

If i recall correctly he told me just 4 months ago that "athena's is what he was going to start pushing when we spoke on the phone. now rather these are athena's or not idk. i remember him telling me that as far as stock casting they would be lucky to make a drop more power than "stock" cylinders.

send me some dune ported cylinders and i will be be the "good news spreader" for southern oklahoma. 421 cylinders, crank, pistons and domes for a modquad. deal is sweet enough i will even purposely promote the cylinders :D

If i recall correctly he told me just 4 months ago that "athena's is what he was going to start pushing when we spoke on the phone. now rather these are athena's or not idk. i remember him telling me that as far as stock casting they would be lucky to make a drop more power than "stock" cylinders.

send me some dune ported cylinders and i will be be the "good news spreader" for southern oklahoma. 421 cylinders, crank, pistons and domes for a modquad. deal is sweet enough i will even purposely promote the cylinders :D

haha yeah there's not much talk of RDZ down here in these parts

Id be glad to test some free rdz cylinders and spread some good word :rolleyes: