VF3 vs VF2

Loc

I have a set of each and deciding between running the 2 or the 3. I searched and did not find what I am looking for. I want opinions from people who are running the reeds. I am going to be running them on a 421 Cub and would like to know what reed setup to run. Thanks

well IMO the v2 is junk they use screews in them and how well will screews hold in plastic, not well cost me a topend fell apart and pow

i run the chariots with the 2 stage boysen and i love them

i did call them and the guy said he would repair them free and i said if they fall apart agen you going to replace what they break and he said "nope" and i said "then you can take them and shove them up your ass"

The vforce 2's will flow more air than the 3's. Whether or not your motor will support that extra flow will determine if you will see a hp gain with v2's. I agree on the reliability issue of the v2's and I personally have taken a few motors apart where the screws were either loose or had just fallen out of the 2's.

What is the goal? If you say HP and drag only then I would say run the v2's and locktite the screws. If you ride dunes, trails, etc. and want reliability then the v3's are for you. I personally run the v3's because of reliability. I am too old to be breaking down.

I hope that helps,

Mailman