WANTED ASAP

locogato11283

I have. Everything complete assembly kicker gear internal kicker nuckle And kicker lever all for 35$ shipped to your door . All u need is the kicker rebuild kit that's like 9$ for the spring seal n ball bearing. let me kno ur email address mines. Getnastyraceing8@yahoo.com that's the same as my paypal or I'd even work a trade on hq. t shirt deal if u kno one in charge of that.

I am having an issue with my kick start assembly. I need the kick start perch and a stock kick starter. I need them like 4 days ago.

Oh yea, it needs to be in good condition. I don't want any junk. Post some pics and prices.

Tyler, is this one of the parts you need? I will send it to you for a large BHQ hoody in any color, just hit me up with your address.

IMG_7572.jpg

Realy you guys wouldn't have been smart enough to trade for something they have way to read my post and jump on my great idea rite I trade site sponsors all the time. And as far as way cooler doubt it dude n nice shirt in the picture al borland hahaha its tool time lol u need the shirt worst then me buddy.

Pm sent

Realy you guys wouldn't have been smart enough to trade for something they have way to read my post and jump on my great idea rite I trade site sponsors all the time. And as far as way cooler doubt it dude n nice shirt in the picture al borland hahaha its tool time lol u need the shirt worst then me buddy.

:rotflmao: You sound like a huge tool. Just stop posting in this thread and hopefully people will forget about it :jesterlaugh:

:rotflmao: You sound like a huge tool. Just stop posting in this thread and hopefully people will forget about it :jesterlaugh:

could you translate what he said? grammar, spelling, English, and sentence structures owns him. that, or jibber jabber owns me? who knows.

You think your pretty fuckin' cool dont you. The best thing you can come up with is a junk ass shirt I am wearing for work? Weak shit son.

Tyler, i got you covered, i will send you the shit for free just so you dont have to give a douche bag like this prick on here a shirt or $35 bucks.

You think your pretty fuckin' cool dont you. The best thing you can come up with is a junk ass shirt I am wearing for work? Weak shit son.

Tyler, i got you covered, i will send you the shit for free just so you dont have to give a douche bag like this prick on here a shirt or $35 bucks.

Very nice. Funny, dude gets all butthurt because he can't suck up on Tyler's nuts. Good shit. Pretty sure that whoever is buying the item in a wanted ad can buy it from whoever the fuck they want. Just because you were up first doesn't mean he will buy your shit.

Lol, wtf is a kick start perch Tyler?

haha shut up dick..

you know, the actual piece the kicker mounts to.. it's splined and bolts to the kicker gear.

i dont need the gear and all that shit. i need the stuff on the OUTSIDE of the cover.

this post is funny shit though.