WANTED ASAP

locogato11283

haha shut up dick..

you know, the actual piece the kicker mounts to.. it's splined and bolts to the kicker gear.

i dont need the gear and all that shit. i need the stuff on the OUTSIDE of the cover.

Lmao...your descriptions are awesome. I would definitely hire you to be the translator for the Japanese/German to English instruction manuals.

I call it a kicker spindle...but the technical term is kick starter axle. I break them all the time and they usually sell for 10-20 bucks. But if you can get a guy to suck your d*ck and send it to you for free...I'd go that route.

Lmao...your descriptions are awesome. I would definitely hire you to be the translator for the Japanese/German to English instruction manuals.

I call it a kicker spindle...but the technical term is kick starter axle. I break them all the time and they usually sell for 10-20 bucks. But if you can get a guy to suck your d*ck and send it to you for free...I'd go that route.

The only problem I have with this whole post is that you censored the word dick.. I know that you censored it because BansheeHQ doesn't have any word censors. :rotflmao:

Yea, I am not 100% sure at this time which part is broken. My billet kicker or the kick starter axle. I just wanna grab both just in case.

It doesn't sit at 90 degrees right now. It's more like at 110 degrees which causes my foot to slip off when kicking. And I am sure you know how it feels when you don't kick an 18mm DM all the way through and it kicks back. Well after 3 times and a bruised and swollen foot, even through my riding boots, I found it easier to start with my left foot.

The only problem I have with this whole post is that you censored the word dick.. I know that you censored it because BansheeHQ doesn't have any word censors. :rotflmao:

Yea, I am not 100% sure at this time which part is broken. My billet kicker or the kick starter axle. I just wanna grab both just in case.

It doesn't sit at 90 degrees right now. It's more like at 110 degrees which causes my foot to slip off when kicking. And I am sure you know how it feels when you don't kick an 18mm DM all the way through and it kicks back. Well after 3 times and a bruised and swollen foot, even through my riding boots, I found it easier to start with my left foot.

Haha, I censored it because I am a it is a natural habit these days. Every forum is different and it is easier to read d*ck than it is to read ****. Wasn't sure if there were word censors or not.

Tough to say what you broke. But generally you can't break anything that will keep it from returning all the way. You may have slipped a spline though on the kicker? Usually if something is broken internally you'll know right away. And having an 18DMX the only thing I know about kick backs is to not let it happen. Ever. One kick back will usually break either the small primary gear on the basket, the idler gear, or the engagement gear on the kicker spindle.

If you are playing with an 18 I would strongly suggest you prime the motor before trying to light it.

Haha, I censored it because I am a it is a natural habit these days. Every forum is different and it is easier to read d*ck than it is to read ****. Wasn't sure if there were word censors or not.

Tough to say what you broke. But generally you can't break anything that will keep it from returning all the way. You may have slipped a spline though on the kicker? Usually if something is broken internally you'll know right away. And having an 18DMX the only thing I know about kick backs is to not let it happen. Ever. One kick back will usually break either the small primary gear on the basket, the idler gear, or the engagement gear on the kicker spindle.

If you are playing with an 18 I would strongly suggest you prime the motor before trying to light it.

Haha, it's all good. It was just funny to see it censored.

I actually think it's just a problem with my billet kicker. I think it's worn out from years of use and I think it has a hairline crack down there where it's supposed to keep it from rotating past 90 degrees from the bike. It's not internal. When Cameron at Redline built the motor, he did weld a washer though on the kicker gear assembly. I think that was to prevent damage in case it kicked back.

Haha, it's all good. It was just funny to see it censored.

I actually think it's just a problem with my billet kicker. I think it's worn out from years of use and I think it has a hairline crack down there where it's supposed to keep it from rotating past 90 degrees from the bike. It's not internal. When Cameron at Redline built the motor, he did weld a washer though on the kicker gear assembly. I think that was to prevent damage in case it kicked back.

You have to weld a washer to the shaft in order to keep the plastic spacer from being shoved into the cover on a kick back. If it does that it leaves quiet a mess.