cheetah to super

stroking

If i was you or that guy i would sell the 4mm cub and built a 14mm super cub you could keep the same reeds all you need is a head and big bore pipes trench the cases to a 14 and for the 72mm sleeve to fit and you got your self a bad ass engine . 4mm are for little kids . and good luck with putting that 10 in a 4mm cub that is truly impossible because to put a 5 in a 4mm cub you need to have the cub on ported and go down instead of up. don't mess up the cub and sell it, trust me is not going to work just trying to help you out.

There is a few problems I see with that option.. 1. the intakes are way too small to properly feed a 14mil 72bore. 2. The cost of a 14mil crank is nearly $1,000.00 more then a 10mil crank. 3. The cost to trench for a 14mil is WAY more then to trench for a 10, especially if you want it done right.

10mil cub... enough said.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a few problems I see with that option.. 1. the intakes are way too small to properly feed a 14mil 72bore. 2. The cost of a 14mil crank is nearly $1,000.00 more then a 10mil crank. 3. The cost to trench for a 14mil is WAY more then to trench for a 10, especially if you want it done right.

x2 I wouldn't even bother w/a super over any cub. You might, and I stress might, get a little more out of em. And remember, a set of pistons is about twice as much for the Super as well.

woow idk where you guy buy your parts but they are riping you off because i get 18 16 14 12 10 all day for $1100 BILLET CRANKS .and all you have to do to properly feed a 14mm 72bore is get any carb 38 or bigger and put double power jets on and then let me know how you properly feed a 14mm 72BORE .

woow idk where you guy buy your parts but they are riping you off because i get 18 16 14 12 10 all day for $1100 BILLET CRANKS .and all you have to do to properly feed a 14mm 72bore is get any carb 38 or bigger and put double power jets on and then let me know how you properly feed a 14mm 72BORE .

EVERY ONE please remember that if you want to be fast and not last . SPEED IS MONEY !

So you don't know the difference in carb size, and intake size? Where's the high-5 smiley?

Show me a billet 14mil crank for 1100. 10mil forged cranks are about 650. Crankworks are in the same ball park as Twister.

http://67.199.65.66/...ORE_DEPT_ID=279

The intakes are the problem.. not the carbs. How do you properly feed a 14mil 72 bore? build a cheetah and use CR250 intakes.

I would build a 4mil DM before I'd do a 14mil super.. Save alot of money and have more power.

sell it all and build a bigger cheeta if dm is not feasable.

16mil 75mm bore cheeta is a very very fast motor.

i personally dont like the supers because of their head issue's. they do make nice power similar to a cheeta but with the posibilty of head failures you just dont see in cheeta's and dm's.

Show me a billet 14mil crank for 1100. 10mil forged cranks are about 650. Crankworks are in the same ball park as Twister.

http://67.199.65.66/...ORE_DEPT_ID=279

The intakes are the problem.. not the carbs. How do you properly feed a 14mil 72 bore? build a cheetah and use CR250 intakes.

I would build a 4mil DM before I'd do a 14mil super.. Save alot of money and have more power.

i built a super with biger cranks and i have never had a problem with the intakes , idk were you get that from but i have never experiece such problem or heard something like that . and why would you built a dm on on a 4 thats waste of time and money , and if you built a dm with real powere i sugest you get billet cases .

i built a super with biger cranks and i have never had a problem with the intakes , idk were you get that from but i have never experiece such problem or heard something like that . and why would you built a dm on on a 4 thats waste of time and money , and if you built a dm with real powere i sugest you get billet cases .

*power

Trust me ill get any 4mil dm and i would distroy it with my super , a 4 mil dm is 540 and a 14mil super is a 561 soooo....

Many of the top builders in the country are saying the same thing also. Its not new information.

http://bansheehq.com...1entry1083791

Why build a 4mil DM? Its cheaper to build then a 14mil super and makes just as much power. Also.. The super cubs have less transfer area then a standard cub.

Where are you from?

Many of the top builders in the country are saying the same thing also. Its not new information.

Why build a 4mil DM? Its cheaper to build then a 14mil super and makes just as much power. Also.. The super cubs have less transfer area then a standard cub.

Where are you from?

[/quote

why built a super and not a dm ? when you go race no one wants to race a dm everyone backs down and when i show up with my super everyone wants to race . florida

Where are you from?

[/quote

why built a super and not a dm ? when you go race no one wants to race a dm everyone backs down and when i show up with my super everyone wants to race . florida

You're bad at pushing races then. Telling someone you havea 4mil vs. a 14mil. I wonder which one people will want to race. Besides that's not the point of the thread anyways haha