off idle bog

i have a slight bog off idle but after that its fine :confused: my mods are fattys,+4 timing,kn pods,22 cc domes,billet intake, mains are 310 pilots are 27.5 clip in middle, n air screws are 1 3/4 out i live in saginaw mi my elevation is around 600ft any suggestions

I'm not the best, but my opinion from previous experience if it's bogging a little right of of idle you need to re adjust your air/fuel screws.

so i messed with the air screw last night i went from 1 3/4 turns out to 2 same thing then went to 1 1/2 same thing then to 2 1/2 same thing still have that bog banghead carbs are synced idles great but just that bog carbs were rebuilt when i did the tors kit bout 3 months ago 1 at a time so no parts got mixed up choke tube is on no intake leaks no boots are cracked im :confused:

Did you use a sync tool? Did you do a leak down test?

Did you use a sync tool? Did you do a leak down test?

no i dont have a sync tool just used my fingers n i havent done a leak down test yet i figured it should be fine being it was all good before i did the pods and intake i had cracked stock boots from the boost bottle i hate them things the guy that i bought it from had 200 mains in it with fattys n kn with airbox so i dont no if that f**ked sumthin up or what

i was goin thru some post and read that if i choke the shee and it gets better for the bog im lean on the pilot and if it gets worse im rich right :confused: i wont b messing with it till saturday jus had a wisdom tooth pulled so im not all that here :dance: if ya no what i mean :drool:

• 1 year later...