off idle bog

i have a slight bog off idle but after that its fine :confused: my mods are fattys,+4 timing,kn pods,22 cc domes,billet intake, mains are 310 pilots are 27.5 clip in middle, n air screws are 1 3/4 out i live in saginaw mi my elevation is around 600ft any suggestions

i have a slight bog off idle but after that its fine :confused: my mods are fattys,+4 timing,kn pods,22 cc domes,billet intake, mains are 310 pilots are 27.5 clip in middle, n air screws are 1 3/4 out i live in saginaw mi my elevation is around 600ft any suggestions

If you don't have any air leaks, try going up 1 notch on your needles.

i hope so im still kinda new to all this i mean the plugs burn right the brown paper bag color just that off idle bog but im learnin quick thx to all the help from the BHQ members thx guys as soom as i get some results ill let u guys no

alright i got my jets in but havent had time to put them on i was talking to a buddy of mine n he thinks its rich on the pilot that i should go leaner i wont be messing with it till nxt saturday cuz of a wisdom tooth getin pulled i think it lean n so do u guys so should i try both jets a 25 pilot and then a 32.5 pilot n c were it goes or what :confused:

so i messed with the air screw last night i went from 1 3/4 turns out to 2 same thing then went to 1 1/2 same thing then to 2 1/2 same thing still have that bog banghead carbs are synced idles great but just that bog carbs were rebuilt when i did the tors kit bout 3 months ago 1 at a time so no parts got mixed up choke tube is on no intake leaks no boots are cracked im :confused: